Part 17

Mello slept for several hours ,every so often just making murmuring sounds.Matt woke up, opening his eyes softly. Mello was still asleep. Maybe it was better. He felt how he wanted to smoke, but he didn't want to leave him.

Mello groaned a bit as he moved slightly in his sleep and didn't wake up quite yet.

He smiled softly and kissed his hand again carefully.

His eyes flickered open softly and stared straight into Matt's green ones.  A smile slowly spread across his face.

"Did I wake you up...?" Matt asked silenty. "Didn't mean to."

"No you didn't" he assured him in a soft voice.

"Alright then." He smiled and leaned forward, carefully placing his lips on Mello's.

Mello smiled more and  closed his eyes , kissing him slowly.

He kissed back deeply, lovingly and caressing his cheek softly.

The blonde ever so slightly blushed and then deepened the kiss a bit more,moaning a little.

He smiled against his lips a little, slipping carefully his tongue in.

His mouth opened a little and then fell closed again as his tongue entered and he continued to kiss him.

He tongued him softly, tasting him, feeling his heartbeats. Mello was alive. It made him so happy.

Mello softly moaned into the kiss and entwined his tongue with Matt's. Matt played with his tongue, smiling and still happier than in ages, or it seemed so.

He smiled into it and didn't stop,not wanting the one to break away. He was happy and calm at this moment in time.

Matt rubbed his hips softly, letting out a small moan.

He still ached all over so he winced a bit then found it was actually helping,it felt soothing.  He continued kissing.

Matt started to feel so hot there. It was somewhat a nice thrill they were having.

Mello moaned softly. He felt so relaxed ,warm and happy the entire time. The redhead smiled softly against his lips still.

Mello continued for some time and then sighed softly breaking off for air. A smile on his face.

He took a deep breath and couldn't help his smile. "Better?"

Mello kept his eyes closed and sighed again. "Yes" he murmured and pushed his head into his neck softly.

He held him tightly there. "I'm glad..."

He snuggled more into him,wanting all his comfort and warmth. He stayed silent, only soft breathes coming from him.

"I can get chocolate to you, if you want some." He said, not really wanting to get up, but of course he would.

Mello smiled at the offer. Of course Matt always thought of him, putting him first before everything else. "No stay here,I can do without that for now" he said quietly. "Thankyou though" he added.

He smiled softly. "God damn it Mels, I thought my heart stopped when that fucking building exploded. I'm so happy that you're alive."

He pressed more against him,breathing softly over his neck. "I am as well,I'm sorry I worried you.." He whispered.

"You didn't mean to. We didn't wait for that from the police." He held him tighter.

Mello gave a slight nod and kept his head resting into his neck,his golden hair brushing over the gamers skin.

His fingers touched skin on Mello's back. "I love you so much."

Mello smiled softly and lightly Nuzzled him and then stopped ,resting once more. "I love you too" he murmured back.

He stroked his back carefully. "Tell me when you're hungry or anything. I'll help with anything."

"Of course and I know you will" he chuckled softly but then began to drift of into sleep again.

"Mmh." He silenty let go. "I need to eat... Rest. Okay?" He kissed Mello's nose softly.

Mello smiled at the nose kiss and gave a slight nod before fully sinking into unconsciousness.