Part 7

Matt just squeezed his hand as well. Even when Mello was so mad that it was literally hid worst mood and hell, even when he would destroy Matt's cigarettes and throw him out to do something, Mello would always say that he was sorry and calm down with time. He was happy right now. "Comfortable?"

"Yes..Thankyou" he murmured softly. He was at peace at this moment. He stared at Matt,not taking his eyes off of him. Originally just best friends but now Mello felt as if they were becoming more. Much more.

He suddenly rolled next to him and wrapped his arms tightly around Mello, kissing his neck.

He shivered slightly at the affectionate touch,letting out light breathes and once again closed his eyes. He pushed himself closer to Matt as the red head held him,pressing himself against his chest. He rested his head on his shoulder but so that he was still facing him.

The redhead silenty leaned a little forwards and kissed his lips softly, smiling against his lips as well. His eyes flickered open briefly and then fell to a close again. He gave in and kissed back.

Matt rubbed his hips softly, tasting the sweet chocolate from his lips. Tasting Mello himself. He blushed a lot, while thinking things he usually never would.

"Oooh Matty...I think I have another pleasure besides chocolate" he whispered against his lips. He was surprised he had said such a thing but it just happened to slip out. He softly smiled ,keeping his eyes closed. He wondered what his 'friend' who was obviously not a friend, was thinking.

"That was something I never thought you would say," he smiled, licking Mello's lips teasingly. He really was teasing him now: that body was so close and Matt just wanted him now, no matter if Kira himself or even Near would walk in and see so long as this lasted.

"Shut up,I didn't mean it" he retorted trying sound angry but failed,seeming slightly flustered. But truth was he meant what he said. He didn't pull away because deep down he loved Matt. He just hadn't realized it yet. He didn't want to admit to it but at the same time he did.

Matt could see straight to his real feelings, what made him smile. He hugged him tightly, "idiot..." the redhead whispered.

"Oi,I'll hit you" he said back,his voice soft and quiet. But he knew he wouldn't. He sighed lightly,feeling really comfortable now.

He just smiled. "If you do, I'll tickle you until you beg me to stop," he said teasingly. As kids Matt had sometimes been doing so. That always made him win a disagreement.

"Don't you dare" he chuckled and opened his eyes looking directly into his for a moment. That was the blondes weak spot. He closed eyes again,snuggling further into Matt and then just stayed there. He was close as he could possibly be now.

"I would dare but no reason.... Bunny." He smiled, and listened to Mello's heart, he could hear the beating weakly, it was addicting.

"You wouldn't..sloth" he muttered,keeping his eyes closed. He was too comfy to move. His heartbeat was calm and relaxed. He had never felt so calm before.

He smiled and stayed silent, stroking his beautiful blonde hair and placing a small kiss to his head. Relaxing.

Mello let him. It was so soothing. He was surprised Matt had kept him calm as this. Truly peaceful. After some time Mello drifted off into a relaxing sleep ,happily cuddled into Matt.

He smiled as he noticed Mello was asleep. He wouldn't move. He would stay there, because leaving Mello sleep alone now was something he didn't want to do.

Mello slept soundly and he did so for a long time. He was so contented and looked so peaceful. The blonde breathed softly and not once did he stir.

The redhead finally fell asleep as well next to Mello, comfortable of his warmth. He loved him. He knew it. Or, at least, he was thinking what he felt was love: he liked to kiss the blonde, wanted to touch him, would die for him. Of course it was love.