>1<

*Play song*

>Bad news<
~*~

>Bad news<~*~

~*~

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up. I turned around and looked at Taehyung. Oh how much I love him. Hopefully nothing separates us. I then got up. I went to go take a shower. Once I was done I got dressed. I then went to go make breakfast. I was just cooking when I felt someone hug me from behind.

Taehyung:"Morning love".

He then kissed me on the cheek.

Y/N:"Morning babe".

I then smiled.

Y/N:"Wash your hands and go sit down babe".

He then washed his hands and sat down at the breakfast table. I then served him and gave him his plate. I then served myself and went to sit down.

Taehyung:"Love,today I have to go to work but don't worry I'll be back at 4 o'clock in the afternoon".

I then looked up at him.

Y/N:"That's fine babe".

He then smiled and got up and kissed me and then he got ready and said bye to me  and left. I then picked the table up. I then started to wash dishes. Taehyung and I have been married for 1 year. During the whole time Taehyung has always been telling me that he wants a family. We've been trying but nothing. I'm starting to get worried. What if I can't have children?. What will Taehyung do?. I think too much. Besides today I have a doctor's appointment. Today's the day I find out.  I then finished washing the dishes. I then went to go get ready for the appointment. Once I was ready I headed out. After a while I got to the K.N hospital. I walked in and went to the receptionist.

Y/N:"Umm hello I'm
Y/N and I have an appointment today at 11:15 am".

Receptionist:"Oh please hold on let me call the doctor your meeting today to make sure he's ready to see you".

Y/N:"Oh ok".

I waited.

Receptionist:"Alright please follow me".

I then followed her.

Receptionist:"well he's waiting inside".

She then left. I then walked in the room.

???: "Welcome Mrs. Y/N". 

Y/N:"Oh umm thank you and nice to meet you...".

???:"Oh sorry for not introducing myself but I'm Kim Namjoon but please call me Namjoon".

Y/N:"Oh nice to meet you Namjoon".

Namjoon:"So what brings you here?".

Y/N:"I came to take a test to see if I can get pregnant or not".

Namjoon:"Alright let's get started".

I nodded.

(After the test)

Namjoon came in.

Namjoon:"Well Mrs. Y/N the test came in and I'm sorry to say this but I'm afraid that you can't get pregnant at this instance".

I couldn't believe it. My worst fear was finally here.

Y/N:"Are you sure?".

Namjoon:"I'm very sorry Mrs. Y/N".

No no no this can't be.

Y/N:"Will I ever be able to get pregnant?".

Namjoon:"That is something that I can't a sure you but don't worry maybe later on you will be able too".

I then got up.

Y/N:"Well thanks for your time".

I then left. Who knew that pregnancy was something you either could or could not experience. Well for me is something I may or may not experience. I wonder how Taehyung will react to this bad news.

 I wonder how Taehyung will react to this bad news

A/N: Sorry for such a lame story. I will try to make it better. Hopefully I spelled my words right. I didn't really edit this chapter but I will eventually edit all of my chapters. Anyway thanks for all the love. Hahaha bye.

 Hahaha bye