>21<

>Sweetheart <
~*~

>Sweetheart <~*~

~*~

Third P.O.V

>One Year Later<

>Taehyung<

He woke up.

Taehyung:"Finally".

???:"How do you feel Taehyung?".

He looked up and looked at the doctor.

Taehyung:"I...I remember everything!!!".

???:"I'm glad since last's operation didn't really change anything but now you remember everything".

Taehyung:"Thank you so much Doctor Kai".

Kai:"Just doing my job".

He then walked out. Taehyung then got ready and left. He finally remembered everything. The second time was a charm. The first time wasn't successful but the second time was. Taehyung got in his car and drove off.

>>Flashback<<

After the wedding Taehyung and Jisoo went to their new mansion. Taehyung remembered that he had to go to America for a business trip. He started to pack and then went to sleep inside the guest room. As for Jisoo well she could care less about him. The next day the boy got up and grabbed his suit case and left. Left without saying goodbye. He got inside his car and went to his private jet. He got in his jet and sat down. He looked out the window as the jet started.

>>At America<<

The boy got out the jet and then his driver got there. He then went to his meeting. The next day he got ready for he had a surgery. A surgery that will make him remember everything. He got to the hospital and immediately went to the doctors office.

DOCTOR KAI

Was printed on his door. He knocked and then someone said 'Come in'. He walked in and saw him.

Taehyung:"Doctor Kai".

Kai:"Kim Taehyung Nice to meet you".