>16<

>J-Hope<
~*~

>J-Hope<~*~

~*~
Third P.O.V
The boy knocked the door as he waited hoping for his crush to come out. He wanted to see her. He wanted to talk to her. The thing was that no one answered the door. He knocked again but nothing. He took out his phone and called his crush. No response. He looked down at his phone and shrugged. He then put his phone back in his pocket as he walked away. When he finally had the guts to tell her his feeling she wasn't home nor answered her phone. He was sad. He walked during a cold night. It wasn't winter yet but this night was cold. He put his hands inside his pockets as he walked back home. 'We're are you Jisoo'. He said over and over again. He wanted to see her and tell her how he really felt. He wanted to kiss her beautiful pink soft lips. He wanted to be the first man to feel her soft lips. As he was walking his phone rang. He took it out and answered. For it was his crush.

(On the phone)

Hoseok☀️💫:"Hey!".

Jisoo🥰:"Hey!".

Hoseok☀️💫:"Oh I uh called to ask you were you are because I just stopped by your house".

Jisoo🥰:"Oh I came to visit my parents for a while but don't worry I'll be back home".

Hoseok smiled.

Hoseok☀️💫:"Alright oh and try not to miss me too much".

Jisoo just chuckled.

Jisoo🥰:"I'll try not to".

Hoseok☀️💫:"Bye Jisoo~".

Jisoo🥰:"Bye J-Hope~".

(End of phone call)

J-Hope. The name Jisoo calls Hoseok as. Jisoo gave him that nickname. He loves it. He loves it as much as he loves her. They are best friends but Hoseok wants to be more than that. He wants to be the one besides Jisoo her whole life. He loves her. He loves her so much. Even tho he doesn't know that Jisoo is getting married. Married with someone else that's not him. This is just the beginning for Hoseok for more is heading his way.

~*~

>Taehyung's Mansion<

Jisoo looked down at her phone as her tears pored down. She couldn't stop herself from crying. She just had lied to her best friend. The one she likes as more than a friend. The one she wanted to get married with. The one she actually loves. She got up and washed her face. She then looked at herself in the mirror. All she could see was a horrible person who's just playing with someone's heart. Someone she just met. Taehyung. He wasn't a bad person but her heart only beats for J-Hope. The one who stole her heart. The one who makes her feel butterflies in her stomach when she sees him. It was her who came up with his nickname J-Hope. She thought it was cute and the way it fits him perfectly. She came up with that name when they were just young. She got the J from Jung and she put Hope because Hoseok is her hope. The one who always helped her in her worst times and was always there for her. He was the one who gave her hope to keep living. His smile makes her whole world hopeful. Everything about him is hopeful for her. She loves him too much. Too much that it hurts her that he's not the one she's getting married with. She changed into her pajamas and went to go lay down in her bed. She covered herself and looked the other way from Taehyung. She closed her eyes but felt Taehyung's arms around her waist. She tried to pretend like nothing was happening but it was starting to bother her. She was about to get his hands off her but then she heard him whisper "Y/N". She then smiled as she thought that he was remembering and will soon let her go and go with Y/N. Little did she know that Taehyung only remembers certain things when he wakes up from a dream. So Taehyung will never remember Y/N unless a miracle happens.