>8<

*Play song*(Don't have too)
_________________________________

>New Beginning<
~*~

>New Beginning<~*~

~*~

Taehyung's P.O.V

Everything went dark. I woke up and I was in a hospital. My head hurts like crap. I could only see blurry and all I could hear was people talking and I could hear the doctors talking. I then saw a man walking towards me.

T/Father:"Son your awake?!".

Taehyung:"I'm awake but who are you?".

T/Father:"Doctors he's awake!!".

He said out in the hallway. Then a doctor came in.

Doctor:"Alright Taehyung how are you feeling?".

I then touched my head.

Taehyung:"My head it hurts a lot".

Doctor:"Do you remember anything that happened to you?".

Taehyung:"No I can't remember anything it's like if everything is blank".

Doctor:"Mr. Kim can I speak to you outside?".

T/Father:"Of course".

They then walked out and I was left alone again. I then closed my eyes. I tried to remember what happened but nothing came to me. Then the same man who called the doctor came in.

T/Father:"I know that you may not remember me but I'm your father".

He then took a seat next to me.

Taehyung:"What happened?. Why am I here?!."

T/Father:"You had an accident. You were hit by a car".

I then remember that scene. I was crying but why?. Why was I crying?. Then my head started to hurt a lot.

Taehyung:"M...My head hurts a lot".

He then went to go get a doctor. I then started to think. Who am I?. What's my name?. Why was I crying?. Then I closed my eyes and only remembered a woman laughing and hugging me and then crying. Who is this woman?. I then opened my eyes and I was crying?. What the heck. Why am I crying?. No who is that woman I just saw?. Why was she crying?. What's happening?. Then the same doctor walked in and gave me pills for my headache. He then did some exams on me. He checked my temperature and asked me questions.