>15<

>Replace<
~*~

>Replace<~*~

~*~
Third P.O.V
~*~
It's been 1 month already since the everything happened. Taehyung has been working and well Jisoo has been getting everything ready for their engagement party. She's been doing all of the organization and all of  the invitations. Both of them have been getting along and they've been getting to know each other. Taehyung feels like he's known her for a long time. He's been falling for her little by little. Jisoo in the other hand has been trying to not fall in love. For her heart belongs to someone else. Someone who she treasures a lot. Taehyung is too blind to notice that Jisoo isn't trying to make her his. He's been to busy thinking about the woman and how his heart is starting to skip when he's with Jisoo. As for Y/N well she's already 1 month and 3 weeks pregnant. She already has a bump. It's not that visible but it's getting there. She's been hanging out with Jimin lately. They are friends but Jimin wants to be more than that. He still doesn't know that Y/N is pregnant nor does Yoongi. Jungkook and Y/N have been getting along too. They hang out too but once in a while for Jungkook has to work and so does Hoseok.  Seokjin also has to work but he tries to not work that much so he can watch out for Y/N.  Y/N still misses Taehyung. Her heart still hurts tho. She misses him so much. Jimin is trying his best to make her fall in love with him but Y/N is trying so hard to move on but her heart seems to not comprehend. As for Namjoon well he contacted Y/N and told her that he gave her the wrong pregnancy test. Someone switched it or changed it. Y/N wasn't really mad since she knew that it wasn't his fault. Namjoon apologized tho. Seokjin and Namjoon turned out to be old friends. She's been living a peaceful life so far but some part of her still wants to be alone.
Still wants to be sad. Still want to cry her heart out.
She has to be strong tho. She has too move on.
Even if she still wonders what Taehyung is doing.
~*~
Taehyung's P.O.V
Dammit. I messed up. I crumbled the paper up and threw it away. I was trying to write but I just can't think about what I'm going to write. I keep thinking about Jisoo and the woman I still see in my sleep. I've remembered more things about her. The only thing I haven't remembered from her is her name nor who she was to me. I feel stressed for not being able to remember. I haven't told anyone about it. I have kept it to myself. T/Father:"Taehyung".
I looked up and saw my father. Taehyung:"Yes?". T/Father:"I came to tell you that after you get married you have to go to America for a business appointment". Taehyung:"I understand".
T/Father:"Your going alone because I won't be able to go".
Taehyung:"That's Alright Father".
T/Father:"Well that's all I came to say".
He then left. Me going to America?. I wonder what is there in America. I searched up and a lot of things came up. I was scrolling down until I read something that captured my attention.
~*~
-*Doctor Kai has another successful operation. He may be the best doctor in the world. He operated a patient who had memory lost but now remembers everything.*
~*~
Wow. Could this be true.
I then looked up doctor Kai.
~*~

-Kim Jong-in-25 years old-single-Best Doctor in America/World-Works At the Jong-In hospital -Professional Surgeon/Doctor-Now Accepting New Patients~*~He sound like a professional surgeon that I could trust

-Kim Jong-in
-25 years old
-single
-Best Doctor in America/World
-Works At the Jong-In hospital
-Professional Surgeon/Doctor
-Now Accepting New Patients
~*~
He sound like a professional surgeon that I could trust. I really want to remember everything. I want to know who the woman I see really is. I need to know. I need to know everything again.
~*~
Y/N's P.O.V
We were walking at the park. Jimin and I. Alone. Jimin has been too kind to me. He treats me well and he's really sweet. He acts so nice. I wonder if he wants something from me. Does he like me?!. No. I thought calming myself down. Jimin:"Y/N".
I turned around and looked at him.
Y/N:"Y...Yes?".
Jimin:"There's something I have to tell you".
Y/N:"What is it?".
Jimin:"I know we just meet but I feel like I've known you". Y/N:"Jimin". I whispered. Jimin:"I just can't take it anymore my heart says that it likes you but my brain says to wait but I can't anymore".
Y/N:"Jimin I...".
Jimin:"Look I know it's so fast but I like you no I love you so much". He then grabbed my hands and looked at me in the eyes.
Jimin:"Y/N would you go out with me?".
I honestly didn't know what to say. I wanted to say no but some part of me wanted to say yes. I need to move on. The only way to do that is to find someone new. But what if Taehyung still loves me?. No. He probably moved on already. He probably has someone else already. He probably don't even remember me. I looked down.
Y/N:"Jimin there's something I have to tell you". He then let go of my hands.
Y/N:"I...I'm pregnant". I saw the way his eyes opened wide and so did his mouth. Jimin:"W...what?!".
Y/N:"The truth is that I was married but my relationship didn't work out but I found out that I was pregnant once we left each other". I then started to cry. Y/N:"You probably don't want to date someone like me. A loser an idiot who can do any-". He then hugged me. I hugged him back and started to cry more.
Jimin:"I don't care because I love you. I will take your child like if it was mine because I love you".
Y/N". Y/N:"Jimin I...I would like to be your girlfriend".
He looked at me and wiped my tears.
Then he smiled.
Jimin:"Thank you Y/N I promise that you won't regret it". I honestly don't even know how someone like him likes me.
He deserves someone better.
Someone else rather than me.
I guess this is moving on. Thank you Jimin. I will finally be able to get Taehyung out of my heart and replace him with you.
~*~

~*~To be continued

~*~
To be continued ...

A/N: Oof. Things are going different than I expected. Oh well. Anyways bye bye.