>5<

*Play Song*(You don't have too)
_________________________________

>Day Count<
~*~

>Day Count<~*~

~*~

Taehyung's P.O.V

We ate. After we both finished we went back home. I still don't know how I made it threw the whole day with out crying. I can't even think about it because the more I do the more pain I feel. I honestly don't know how to feel. Should I be mad or sad. I want to ask her about it but I just can't. I love her so much. Just thinking about leaving her makes me feel guilty for everything. I don't want to break her heart. I want to be with her forever. Until death separates us. Just like we promised each other on the day of our wedding. The day of our wedding was one of the best days of my life. I just want to hold her tight and never let her go. I want to stay with her and only her. Who knew that leaving the one you love the most hurts more than getting shoot at. It feels like your dying in the inside but 100 times more worst. I'm probably exaggerating but that's how I feel. I love Y/N.

~*~

Y/N's P.O.V

We got home. I went to our room to change clothes. After I was done I saw Taehyung sleeping already. He must've been really tired. I wonder what was wrong with him today. I wonder if something was bothering him. Could it be that he found out already?. I then laid down. No he couldn't have found out already. If he did he would've said something. I then closed my eyes. When should I tell him?. Then I started to cry. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. It hurts so much. I hate keeping secrets from Taehyung but I also hate giving him bad news. What should I do?. I love him so much. Should I tell him tomorrow?.

~*~

Taehyung's P.O.V

I saw Y/N go upstairs to change. I then went too. I took off my tie and threw it somewhere I then changed. Once I was done I laid down. I then closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Then I heard Y/N come out from the restroom. She then laid right next to me. Facing the other way. I was about to hug her from behind when I heard her crying. Should I comfort her?. I asked myself. I then decided to give her personal space. I couldn't face her right now. I can never face her when she's crying. It just breaks my heart. I have never liked seeing her cry. I then turned around. She was now facing me but she was asleep now. I need looked at her. Why haven't you told me?. I asked myself as I touched her cheek. Why do I love you so much?. I then kissed her forehead. I then hugged her.

Taehyung:"I love you my love".

I then started to cry. I can't believe that I only have one more day with you. One more day to make you happy. To make you smile. I then started to think about when I leave her. Will she  try to stop me?. Will she let me go?. No she would never. I just don't want to leave you. It's all of my father's fault. It's him who's separating us. I'm sorry my love.
I'm truly sorry.

~*~

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up. I then saw that Taehyung wasn't laying besides me anymore. So I got up. I went down stairs and saw him cooking.

Y/N:"Babe you didn't have to cook".

I then went towards him and kissed him.

Taehyung:"Don't worry about me and worry about yourself now go sit down because your about to taste my home made pancakes".

I then went to go sit down. Then Taehyung came and he was holding a rose.

Taehyung:"Here for the most precious girl I've ever meet".

I wanted to cry but instead I laughed.

Y/N:"yahh your making me blush".

He then kissed me. I kissed him back.

Taehyung:" I love you".

Y/N:"I love you too".

We then ate. After we ate I did what I had to do. I then saw Taehyung all dressed up.

Y/N:"Where are you going?".

Taehyung:" I'm going out and you're coming with me".

I then smiled. I went upstairs to get ready.

~*~

Taehyung's P.O.V

Taehyung:"I'm going out and you're coming with me".

She then smiled and went upstairs to get ready. I then waited for her. While I was waiting I got a phone call. I looked at my phone and my father was calling me. So I answered.

Taehyung:" What?!".

T/Father:"I just wanted to remind you that you only have today so make this day count".

He then hanged up. I sighed. I really dislike you father. I only have today so I better make this day count.

~*~
To be continued...
~*~