>20<

>>Wedding<<

~*~

~*~

Third P.O.V

The girl sat in her bed as she looked out her window. She was sad. She had seen the one she loves again. The one she's been trying to forget for so long. Then someone hugged her from behind.

Jimin:"Hey darling are you ok?".

She then put on a fake smile.

Y/N:"Of course why wouldn't I be".

She then laid besides the boy.

Jimin:"You can tell me anything darling".

He whispered in her ear making her flinch.

Y/N:"Yeah I know babe".

She finally did it. She finally called Jimin babe. Without thinking about Taehyung. She still remembers how he acted like he didn't know her and how he called someone else love. It wasn't her anymore it was someone else.

~*~

The boy looked out his window as tears rolled down his cheeks. He was sad. No he was broken. He wanted this pain to leave. He then sighed and laid down in his bed. He wanted to forget her. He wanted to forget seeing her. He wanted to forget the day he meet her.

Hoseok:"Why?, why Jisoo?".

He then closed his eyes as warm tears kept on poring.

~*~
The girl sat down in her bed thinking about the boy she loves.The one she still has a chance on making him fall in love with her. She was happy but sad. Some part of her wanted to convince her that he will never fall for her but some other part of her told her that she shouldn't give up. She then laid down and looked up at her ceiling.

Suzy:"Will you ever love me, Hoseok?".

She whispered to herself.

~*~

The girl was crying her heart out. She had seen the man she loves run out while crying. All she could do was watch him run out. She wanted to turn back time and run after him. The girl then got up and wiped her tears. She then changed and went to bed. She then turned around and saw Taehyung sleeping besides her. It wasn't his fault so why would she be mad at him. In fact she felt bad because she knew that Taehyung was starting to like her.