>24<

>My Love<
*unedited*
{Didn't check for spelling 💀}
~*~

>My Love<*unedited*{Didn't check for spelling 💀}~*~

~*~
>Third P.O.V<
The girl packed her bags and grabbed her child. She then went down stairs. She then looked up and saw her husband.
Y/N:"Jimin if you want I'll sta-".
Jimin:"No just go I don't want anyone hurt specially you".
He then walked to her and kissed her like never before. While he was kissing her tears fell down his cheeks. The girl also cried. Then he separated and looked at the little boy.
Jimin:"Goodbye Kid. Take care of your mama for me".
He then kissed his forehead as more tears rolled down his cheeks.
Y/N:"Jimin".
She whispered. Then Jimin looked at her. Jimin:"Take care darling and forget about me and move on. Also take care of your son, take really good care. I...I love you. I love you so much".
He then kissed her again and then separated. Then the girl hugged him.
Y/N:"Take care Jimin and I Love You too". She then grabbed her bags and her child's hand and walked out the house as Jimin was waving goodbye.
Jimin:"Take care. I love you!!".
The girl turned around and looked at him.
Y/N:"I love you too".
She then let her child get in the car first and then she did. Then she drove off. While she cried. She had finally learned to love him and now she had to leave him.
~*~
The boy was looking out the window as tears felled from his eyes. He was sad. Sad to have his love reject him.
Taehyung:"Dammit Y/N".
He said underneath his breath. He then threw everything that was on his desk on the floor as he yelled.
Taehyung:"THIS IS ALL MY FATHERS FAULT!!".
He yelled as he ran his fingers thru his hair.
Taehyung:"I hate you, I hate you, I FUCKING HATE YOU".
He yelled at a picture of his father. He then threw it at the floor. All that was heard was the sound of broken glass. Then someone walked in.
Jisoo:"Taehyung What the hell?!".
Taehyung:"It's non of your business now get out of here!".
The girl got out and closed the door.
Jisoo:"What happened to you?".
She whispered underneath her breath.
~*~
The boy played with the little girl as his wife watched them. The girl was certain that something was wrong. She wanted to believe what her husband told her but deep down she knew he was lying. It hurt her but she had to pretend like it didn't damage her at all. So she put on a fake smile. A smile that would hide her pain.
Hoseok:"Suzy are you alright?".
The girl felt her heart shattered as she didn't hear Hoseok call her by the sweet names as he usually did.
Suzy:"Yes Sunshine".
Hoseok:"Let's go out".
Suzy:"Alright".
She then walked away from him. She went to her room and changed. She then looked at herself at the mirror.
Suzy:"I was stupid to have thought you love me".
She then went to go get her niece ready.
~*~
Th girl dropped her suitcases at her new apartment.
~*~