>29<

ʟᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᴅᴏɴ' ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

『 ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ 』

Third P.O.V

Taehyung was walking out the door as he was carrying his little boy. Y/N was saying goodbye to Rose and Jimin.

Jimin:"Wait Y/N before you go I have something to give you".

He then went upstairs and came down holding a box. He handed it over to Y/N.

Jimin:"Open it".

Y/N did what Jimin told her to do. She opened the box only to see a wedding ring. It wasn't just a random wedding ring. It was the one that Taehyung put on her ring finger the day they got married and the one she threw when Jimin asked her if she was married.

Y/N:"You kept this ring?".

Jimin:"Yeah after you threw it I saw where it landed so I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. I was waiting for the right moment to give it back to you since it looked special to you. I found that this was the right moment so take it with you".

She just stared at the ring that was now in her ring  finger. She then smiled.

Y/N:"Thank you Jimin, for everything

Y/N:"Thank you Jimin, for everything. I hope Rose here makes you happy".

He nodded.

Rose:"I'll try too".

She said as she laughed. Jimin just smiled at her and kissed her. It was a small peck on the lips. Y/N then hugged them and then she went inside the car.