>13<

~*~
A/N:Ok Guys this is going to be the chapter that will explain the relationship between Jungkook and Taehyung. I guess Y/N too.
~*~

~*~

Jungkook's P.O.V

Yoongi dropped me and Y/N at our house. Of course Jimin went with Yoongi. I immediately went to my room. I laid down in my room. I then started to think about Taehyung. My old friend.
The one I wished to never see again.

~*~

Third P.O.V
>>Flashback/4 years ago/<<

~*~

Taehyung and Jungkook. Best friends since they were small. Jungkook coming from a very poor family as for Taehyung well he was from a very wealthy family. Both of the boys trusted each other with all their hearts. They were like brothers. As they grew up and went to 12 grade well things changed. Taehyung had to attend many business meetings with his father for he is expected to be the next Corporation leader. As for Jungkook well he was focusing on his studies. His sister Y/N was in 11 grade at that time. Taehyung and Y/N knew each other but didn't really talk. Jungkook tried really hard to keep Y/N from falling in love with Taehyung. Taehyung was fuck boy at this time.
He could care less about love. He had fucked every girl in school except for Jungkook's sister. He didn't really want to get in her pants but that all changed when they started to hang out behind Jungkook's back. Jungkook never noticed until one night. Jungkook was walking around the park and then spotted Taehyung kissing Y/N. He got mad.
He ran to them and pulled Y/N towards him.

Jungkook:"What the hell is going on here?!".

Y/N:"N...Nothing".

He chuckled in disbelief.

Jungkook:"You think I'm stupid or something!!".

She looked down.

Taehyung:"Calm down Jungkook".

Jungkook:"Hell NO!!".

He then pushed
Y/N behind him.

Jungkook:"So out of all the girls you can be getting on with it had to be my sister".

He then grabbed Y/N's wrist and walked while pulling her.