>27<

>Gun shot<
~*~

>Gun shot<~*~

~*~
Third P.O.V
The boy was sitting in his office drinking a glass of water. Then someone walked in.
???:"Mr. Jeon Jungkook your wife is here".
The boy smirked.
Jungkook:"Let her in".
Secretary:"Yes sir".
Then his wife walked in.
???:"Kookie I came to see you!".
Jungkook:"Oh please sit down IU".
Then the girl took a seat.
Jungkook:"So what brings you here?".
IU:"I came to tell you that I have to leave for 2 weeks for a photo-shot in Japan".
Jungkook:"Oh then when will you be leaving?". IU:"Today at 2:00pm which is almost time".
The boy then stood up and walked behind her and put his arms around her.
Jungkook:"My dear have a good time and good luck oh and I...I love you".
The girl smiled for he had never said that he loved her for his relationship was basically a forced marriage.
IU:"I love you too".
She then got up and turned around and faced him. He then took his chance and kissed her. The girl blushed as he felt his soft pink lips touch hers. They then separated and looked into each other's eyes. Jungkook:"I'll miss you dear".
IU:"Not as much as I will".
They then hugged and gave each other a one last kiss then IU left.
~*~
Worker:"Sir are you sure you want to do this?".
Taehyung:"Positive".
He then walked in the Jeon corporation. Secretary:"Hello sir how may I help you?". Taehyung:"I came to see Jeon Jungkook, I'm Kim Taehyung by the way".
The secretary then took him to his office.
/CEO/
~JEON JUNGKOOK~
Was written on the door.
Secretary:"Well there it is".
She then left. Then he knocked the door. Jungkook:"Come in".
Taehyung took a deep breath before going in. He then opened the door and went in. Then Jungkook's eyes widen as he saw that his old friend stood there in front of him.
Jungkook:"Taehyung?!".
Taehyung:"It's been a long time Jungkook". Jungkook:"What are you doing here?!". Taehyung:"I came to talk to you".
Jungkook then got up and turned around and looked at the window.
Jungkook:"About?".
Taehyung:"Everything".
Jungkook:"Take a seat".
Taehyung sat down and looked down. Jungkook:"You may speak".
Taehyung:"First of all I want to talk about our friendship and how I...I didn't do anything when my father humiliated you".
Jungkook's hand turned into a fist.
Jungkook:"You know it really did hurt me that my friend wait no the guy I thought as my brother back stabbed me and didn't do...didn't do SHIT TO HELP ME BACK THERE!!".
Taehyung grit his teeth as tears formed in his eyes as he tried not to cry. Jungkook then turned around and looked at him. He was about to yell at him again but saw him in pain. He noticed eye bags underneath his eyes and he wasn't really dressed up like he usually is.
Taehyung:"I...I'm sorry, I was scared that if I stood up for you my father would separate us from ever seeing each other or even worse....kill you".
Taehyung then looked at him.
Jungkook:"Kill me? Separate us?, Come on Taehyung you were like a brother to me, if he ever did separate us then I wouldn't care what he would say to me, I would still go and find you and I would never leave you because that's what brothers do, they never stop loving each other and they will always find a way to contact with each other". Taehyung then started to cry. He was truly sorry. He felt really bad. Jungkook then sat down. Taehyung:"I...I'm truly sorry I didn't mean to hurt you like I did. It truly wasn't my intention. I've been regretting it my whole life ever since you left my house and never spoke to me until now". Jungkook:"Taehyung I...I forgive you but please stop crying I hate to see my brother cry".
Taehyung then gave him his boxy smile the smile he hadn't shown in a long time. He then wiped his tears.
Jungkook:"Finally I get that real smile".
Taehyung just chuckled.
Jungkook:"What about Y/N, have you seen her?".
Taehyung:"Yeah I saw her yesterday and she was the one that told me to come and visit you".
Jungkook:"You know you hurt her a lot man, she cried like never before".
Taehyung:"I know and that's why I also came here. To tell you what happened between us".
~*~
>Meanwhile Somewhere else<
>In Prison<
T/Father:"Hey officer can I make a phone call real quick?"
The officer nodded. He then got the pay phone and typed the number in.
>On the phone<
???:"Hello?".
T/Father:"It's me, Mr.Kim".
???:"Oh hello Mr.Kim what can I do for you?".
T/Father:"I need you to kill someone".
The man from the other line smirked.
???:"Who?".
T/Father:"Kim Y/N. I want her dead and My lawyer will pay you.
???:"Alright Sir".
T/Father:"I'm counting on you Jackson Wang".
Jackson:"Don't worry sir not even her remains will be left for her loved ones".
>End of phone call<
~*~
Taehyung walked out from the Jeon corporation and got inside the car that was waiting for him outside the building. He sat down and the driver closed the door for him. He was happy that Jungkook and him are now friends again.
Little did he know that the happiness he has right now would end up for something he unexpected.
~*~
Y/N walked out the hotel room while holding
Her son's hand. They walked out the hotel building and walked to the nearest restaurant to get some breakfast. Little did they know someone was following them already. Y/N ordered food for her and her son. She then started to talk with her son. Her son was laughing and giggling. Y/N loved seeing him laugh, it reminds her of Taehyung. Then their food got there. They then started to eat.
~*~
Taehyung got back to Korea and immediately went to the hotel where Y/N was staying in. He asked the receptionist if Y/N was still there but she said no. Taehyung then walked out and started to walk around the hotel until he stumbled upon the restaurant where Y/N was with his son. He saw them thru the window. He saw the way they We're laughing and smiling. He was about to go in when a man took a gun out and pointed at Y/N. Y/N screamed and hid her son behind her as tears ran down her cheeks.
Y/N:"P...Please shoot me but leave my son alone!".
Taehyung just stood there unable to move.
He was scared. Too scared.
Then a gun shot was heard.
~*~

~*~To be continued

~*~
To be continued...