Chapter IV: Fear

Employees within Hell Fest have one goal: inflict fear. They dress up into people's nightmares and roam around the park to fulfill their goal. They do horrifying acts which earns a lungful of screams. Tonight is no different.

     Screams erupt throughout the park as knife-wielding clowns run after a pair of terrified girls. A brunette runs hand-in-hand with her blonde friend as they scurry away from the park employees. They push through the crowd and trips over their heels as they do so. The clowns strides towards them and tower over their trembling state. They lift their knife high above their heads before cackling at the two. The brunette breaks into a sobbing mess while the blonde watch in fear. The clowns glance at each other and decides they had their fun. Lowering their weapons, they run off to another group to scare.

     The blonde girl pats her sobbing friend's back before standing up. She pulls the brunette upwards and heads toward the nearest restroom. As they do so, a masked man bumps into them.

     "Watch it." The blonde glares at him. Her eyes lands on his brown mask. Annoyance bubbles inside her as she gazes at his features. Placing a hand on her hip, she scoffs. "You've got to be kidding me."

     The man tilts his head at her reaction as amusement flashes at his hidden face. His silence makes the brunette squirm behind her friend. The blonde steps forward, pushing the man on the chest.

     "Listen here buddy, your clown friend already traumatized her, and she have enough for the night." She snarls, making the masked man question the capacity of her bravery. Raising an eyebrow, he presses his chest against hers. This enrages the blonde even more. "Buddy, I get it. You're trying to scare us, but newsflash: you aren't scary. You can now move on and find a different target."

     Nodding, the masked man moves aside. The blonde gives him a pat on the shoulder while the brunette gives a cautious glance as they walk away. Little did they know, the masked man lurks behind them, stealing a knife in the process.

     As the two enter the restroom, their voices echoes. It indicates that they're alone, and its the perfect opportunity for the masked man to strike. The pair's eyes widen in fear as the masked man enters and locks the door. He reveals the knife from his hoodie and before the girls can react, their screams fill the room. Blood splatters everywhere as the brunette's body fall on the ground, lifeless. The blonde gasps at the sight and a gagging feeling emerges from her throat. Leaning over the counter, she chokes and gags before vomiting her heart out.

     Her reaction surprises the masked killer but he still yearns for something more. The brunette's scream and the blonde's trembling state is no compare to his earlier target.

     'Maybe a bit more...' He ponders as he approaches the blonde, stepping over the brunette's corpse in the process. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, the man pulls it back before pointing the knife on her neck. The blonde whimpers, "Please let me go..."

     To her surprise, the masked man obliges. Letting go of her, the sobbing blonde rushes outside. She screams and begs for help. A sadistic smile forms on the man's lips as he watches her pathetic attempts. Hiding his knife, he lifts the brunette's lifeless body and drags her along as he stalks her friend.

     "Somebody, help!" The blonde cries out. "Someone is after me, please help me."

     Her helpless state earns glances from the crowd but no one dare to respond. Seeing a masked man carry a person around as he follows another, sound sketchy to their ears. After all, this could be an act pulled by the park's employee. Cursing under her breath, the blonde glances over her shoulder. Her eyes widen as the sight of masked man drags her lifeless friend. As blood drips against the concrete floor, the blonde knows that she will suffer the same fate if he reaches her. Thinking quickly, she runs to the nearest attraction she can hide to: Deform School.