Sequel

Journal Entry #1

(Year 5)

It's quarter to ten and I'm leaving home. Pacifica is fast asleep in her room and she doesn't suspect a thing. All she knows is I'm heading to the park.

Journal Entry #2

(Year 5)

Five years. Five years into my career and I finally find myself going home injured. It's a sick yet thrilling feeling. My heart is still ramming against my chest while my breathing is still uneven. I hope Pacifica won't awaken in my condition.

It's 3 in the morning. [Name] is probably home by now. Her car plate states she lives nearby. I wonder.

Journal Entry # 3
(Year 5)

It's 5:06 a.m. and Pacifica is up. I could hear her footsteps from my room. My wounds are patched up--Thank God. Hopefully my daring escape won't make it to the news. I guess Spongebob will have to play for now.

Journal Entry # 4

(Year 5)

The blue-haired bastard spilled my image. Good thing Pacifica prefers to play with her dolls than watch. News about me are everywhere. Police are hunting me down. I need to hide for a week.

Journal Entry # 5
(Year 5)

A week passed. The police are still hot on my trail. I can't go out. Pacifica is getting annoyed. I need to change my look.

Journal Entry # 6

(Year 5)

Two weeks in and the heat died down. My new haircolor definitely helped me throughout. I also learned a thing or two from those make-up tutorials Pacifica watches. I can cover up my scars.

Journal Entry # 7
(Year 5)

Memories of her hasn't passed. It's been a month. I crave her so much.

Journal Entry # 8

(Year 5)

It's Christmas. Pacifica asked me to buy her a gift. Odd. I thought saw her by the mall nearby. Too bad it wasn't her.

She didn't scream they way I remembered.

Journal # 9

(Year 5)

Another year to start with a bang. Funny. My neighbors thought I was joking about it. They didn't laugh, though. I never gave them the chance to.

Journal Entry # 10

(Year 5)

I should really stop using the term year 5 since the year has passed. Although, I am referring to my years of killing, not the actually year it is in. Year 6 will begin again in October 31st.

For now, Pacifica and I moved away. The police have investigated the murder next door. They asked a few questions. Good thing Pacifica knows how to answer well. Nobody recognized me, that's a start. Still, we need to move. After all, [Name]'s plate number refers to a different area.

I miss her.

Journal Entry # 11

(Year 5)

We just moved in. Pacifica seems anxious with the change. She trusts me enough to give my decision a chance.

Her school seems to love her, though. I'm proud of her. One of the teachers seem to love her more than usual. He needs to go.