Epilogue

Halloween ended well for [Name] and her friends. The said girl manages to escape the maze and reunites with her friends. Sal is more than happy to kiss her on the spot, in front of everyone.

    "Get a room!" Ashley giggles at the sight.

    "Maybe we will," Sal chuckles, pulling her into his arms. "By the way, Todd, thanks."

    The ginger-haired tilted his head. "Why?"

    "For the dress, silly." [Name] replies.

    "She would've worn something else, Sal. You should've seen her!" Neil muses as he wraps his arm around his lover.

    "Hey!" She frowns. "I still look cute!"

    "Indeed, you are, [Name] Face," Larry teases as he messes with her hair before jogging to Ashley.

    "I'm glad everyone is okay," She smiles as she holds Sal's hand. "Thank you."

     The man kisses her forehead in response. As the group cheers for the new couple, a police officer approach. Holding up a folder, he calls up to the blue-haired male. "Mr. Fisher, may I have a word?"

     Sal nods as he parts from the group. The police show the folder's content. Pictures of his prosthetic, the brown mask, the ripped black hoodie, and the knife sprawled out. "I believe you know these items?"

     "Yes, is there any concern to them?" His eyebrows furrow in confusion.

     "These evidences lead us to believe that you are held responsible for all this."

     "What?"

    "Mr. Fisher, calm down and let me finish," The police muses at his reaction. "We checked the blood on these items and most of them matches your friends."

     "We already talked to them, and they have told us that you are their 'knight-in-shining-armor'. Which connects to our theory to why there were no blood of the earlier victims." He adds. "That is why we would like to have your side of the story."

    Sal smiles at this before nodding. Details after details, he pours out everything he knows. As the police scribble it down, a question pops up in his head. "Where's the killer?"

    "We haven't found anybody else, Mr. Fisher, I'm sorry." He sighs, tucking his pen. "We'll update you. Good night,"

   "Thank you, officer,"

Hours pass by and the group returns to their respective houses. Ashley decides to stay in with Larry, Neil and Todd goes back to their apartment, while Sal and [Name] stays at hers.

    "What a night," She huffs, falling back at her sofa. Sal chuckles and sits beside her. Pulling her into his arms, he kisses her nose.

   "I love you," He smiles.

    [Name] rests her head on his chest. Her [Eye Color]  eyes gazing at her lover. "I love you too, Sal."

    Leaning in, he presses his lips on hers. The longing feeling radiates through them as their arms wrap around each other. Tonight, has been an emotional roller coaster for them and it feels nice that they're now in each other's arms. The intense kiss they shared earlier doesn't compare to their loving kiss now. It's softer, more loving, and passionate to another level.

    Sal breaks their kiss. "Can we continue this in your room?"

    The blush on the girl's cheek makes him smile. His hand cups her cheek and gives her another tender kiss. His tongue strokes her lips with such passion, making her lips part and for a moan to escape. Her hands make its way to his blue locks.

    Her gesture excites him as he goes on top of her and kissing her with more malicious intent. He pulls away. "I'll take that as a yes?"

    "Yes..." She replies with a squeak as Sal lifts her up like a bride and carries her to her room. Placing her down on the bed, he crawls on top of her. His breath hitches as the sight of her excites him. Ever since they've been apart, she was all he can think of. He leans down for a kiss.

    His lips press against her forehead to give her reassurance. "I love you [Name],"

    "Forever?" She smiles as she remembers the oath, he has given to her as kids.

    "Forever," He whispers as his fingers intertwines with hers. Capturing her lips with a passionate kiss. Their emotions seeping through their shared kiss.

Soon enough, their hands are caressing each other's skin. Soft moans fill the air as Sal continues to nibble on his lover's soft skin. Decorating the girl's body with nothing but a reminder she is his. With no clothing in sight, he continues to kiss various parts of her body until going back to her soft lips. He towers over her as his arms rest besides her face and her legs are on his waist. Giving a reassuring kiss, the couple melts into one.

    Holding his lover in his arms, he shows his raw emotions through his soft and gentle paces. Afraid to hurt her once more. As he nuzzles his face on the crook of her neck, he loses composure. Moans escapes his lips and syncs with hers as his hips buck in a much faster pace. She didn't mind, though. In fact, she wants more.

    Her hips sync with his movements as her legs wraps around his waist. Her arms loops around his neck and her fingers finds their way into his blue locks. She gasps in pleasure as he quickens the pace even more.

    "Sal!" She cries. Everything is a bliss.

Soon enough, the room fills itself with moans and pants. Sweat trickles down their skin as they both reach their peak. As their heated moment ends, Sal pulls his lover close. Pressing his lips onto her her forehead, he smiles.

    "I love you," He says.

[Name] gazes at the man who she made love with. The scars on his face is nothing compared to the scars of his past. None of them defines him at all. Who he is now is all that matters. He is her lover, her savior, her best friend, and her everything. He is Sal Fisher.

    With a smile on her lips, she replies with pure happiness. "I love you too, Sal."