Chapter 1

"Andrea! What do I wear?!" Ashley was screaming from the room across mine.

"Ugh, will you let me decide what I should wear first?" I replied, irritated.

Ashley had been bugging me for the past twenty minutes asking me what she should wear. Ashley is my step sister. I'm a year older than her, even though I look younger. Our parents met when I was only two and got married a year after. So I grew up with Ashley all my life and it never felt like she was my step sister. The both of us got along really well except for when she was annoying.

My father passed away when I was seven. Even after eight years I miss him dearly. He had always treated Ashley and me like princesses and had never scolded us. Really. The strict parent was definitely my mom, Emma. It wasn't like she treated us horribly, not at all! I could honestly not ask for a better mother. Even after my father's death, she never lost her faith and was strong and brave. She never made us feel like we had lost a father.

A week earlier, our mom had told us that we would be going to Australia to meet one of her oldest college friends, Terri Irwin. I didn't know why but for some reason that name sounded kinda familiar. When I had asked mom who Terri was, she replied that it was a secret and she wouldn't reveal it until we reached her place. I was so freaking confused. So was Ashley.

I started getting really annoyed so decided to pick the first outfit I saw in my wardrobe.

I'm into photography so I picked up my camera, deciding to take any pretty pictures of food, landscape or maybe even some animals. Maybe.