Chapter 6

After everyone stopped laughing hysterically, Bindi handed me a cloth to wipe me face.

"You probably wanna change now," Bindi said, still slightly chuckling.

"Yeah, I've been in this outfit for way too long," Ashley said.

"We'll take you to our house," Robert said.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"In the middle of the zoo," he replied back, casually.

"What?!" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, a little surprising for everyone when they first hear it," Bindi said. "It's not very far away, come on."

"Okayyyyy," I said, still slightly confused.

We walked a few freaking kilometres and finally reached a huge house, as they had said, right in the middle of the zoo.

"Woah," Ashley said in amazement.

"Not very far away, eh?" I said, panting slightly. "I DO NOT exercise, and that was not close."

Both Robert and Bindi laughed. So did Ashley.

"Well, we're home now, so you can rest," Robert chuckled.

"Thank heavens," I sighed.

We walked into the house and saw a little pug sitting on the couch. It ran immediately to us as soon as it saw us. It started jumping up and down to try to lick Bindi. She picked up the pug and kissed it on the head. It frantically started licking her.

Robert started petting it's head. "This is our dog, Stella," he said.

"Awww, she's adorable," I awed and made my way to her to pet her too.

"Andrea's got a real soft spot for dogs," Ashley said.

Stella was absolutely adorable! She had the cutest little pug face and was sooo soft. Bindi smiled at me as I pet the dog in her arms. She then put Stella down.

I spotted our luggage by the couch. But there didn't seem to be anyone at home. Maybe the mothers just kept our luggage at home and went out? I pointed it out. 

"Come on, I'll show you to your room, we'll take your luggage upstairs as well.," Bindi sad to me. "Robert, why don't you show Ashley her room?"

"Alright," Robert replied. "Come on," he said to Ashley.

As they walked upstairs with Ashley's luggage, so did Bindi and I with mine. We reached the landing and there were three doors there. Robert opened one door and both him and Ashley went inside. Bindi opened another and led me inside. 

The room was beautiful. The walls were adorned with pictures of animals and different sorts of wildlife. There was a single bed in one corner of the room and a dresser in the other corner. A desk and bathroom was there as well. 

"It's beautiful," I smiled.

"Thank you," Bindi smiled back. "All of these photographs you see, have been taken by Robert, he's really into photography," she informed.

"They're beautiful. I'm really into photography as well," I said, excitedly. "Look, this is my camera," I said, showing the camera hanging around from my neck.

"That's amazing! I can already tell that Robert and you will get along really well," Bindi said sweetly.

"Ah, thank you!"

At that moment Robert and Ashley came in.

"I have a balcony!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Awesome," I said.

"These photographs, they're amazing Robert," I told him.

"Oh thank you!" he said, clearly taken aback. His eyes then moved to my camera.

"A Canon EOS 5D Mark IV!" he exclaimed.

(A/N: I don't know any cameras, so just went to Amazon and copied a name lol)

"Yeah," I answered.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna get that soon," he said, walking up to me and just picking up the camera, admiring it. I didn't mind him just picking it up though, I know how precious cameras are for photography enthusiasts.

"We should really go to the zoo one day and start taking pictures,"he said, looking up at me.

"Sure," I said, turning red for the hundredth time because of how close we were.

"Yeah, we could do that tomorrow. But exclude us. We can have a tour of our own. You can take photos while Ashley and I'll just..admire the animals. I don't like photography that much," Bindi said, laughing a little.

"Yup. I'll go with Bindi. I find Andrea's photography obsession really annoying anyway," Ashley said, flipping her long brown hair back.

"Oh really?" I said, really mad at her suddenly. "It's not an obsession dumbass."

"Don't call me dumbass," she said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"But isn't that exactly what you are?" I snarled.

"No, you should know better, asshole," she said, equally as aggressive.

"Woah, okay, maybe you need a little time apart," Robert said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the room. He shut the door behind him.

"Okay, I've never had such an argument with Bindi before," Robert said.

"No way," I said.

"Really. We rarely ever argue and when we do, we're surely not so...aggressive."

"Ugh, I hate it when someone has a problem with my photography," I said through gritted teeth.

"Ashley didn't have a problem with it. I'm sure she was just kidding," Robert said, trying to calm me down.

"Oh, sure. She's done this a great number of times before and has even ranted about it. She genuinely finds my 'obsession' annoying."

"Calm down Andrea. You should change. You're probably really tired from your journey. Come down after you're done and we can do something," Robert said, keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"Ugh, alright," I replied grumpily. "Sorry. I lose my temper quick when it comes to my likings."

"No problem. I understand," Robert replied.

I was about to knock on the door when Ashley and Bindi came out. Ashley pulled her tongue out at me, slightly smiling and Bindi walked out laughing. Bindi went downstairs and Ashley went to her room, which was right across mine.

"She forgot about it soon," Robert smiled.

"She usually does. I'm the one that doesn't. That's why I'm ten times worse than her," I said, grimly.

"No you aren't!" Robert said, pretty insistent.

"Thank you," I smiled as I walked into my room.

He smiled back and left. His smile gives me LIFE. I changed into something comfier and washed my face and went down.

(A/N: Okay peeps aka nobody cause like nobody reads these, but whatever. Sorry that this chapter was so boring and long but I'm writing this at two am so.. yeah. Sorry.)