Chapter 4

Terri, Bindi and Robert came to us, all smiling brightly. I smiled back, out of formality.

Terri came up to my mom and the both of them hugged. For very, very long. At some point I could swear I heard sobbing. Bindi and Robert were awkwardly looking around at that time. So were Ashley and I. When they finally let go the both of their eyes were slightly red. A pink, you could say, I guess.

"How are you Emma? It's been so long," Terri asked.

"It's been kind of hard, but I'm alright now. How about you Terri? You've been through so much," Mom replied, full of emotion.

"Oh, putting aside the dark, dark times, I've been amazing," she replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't even introduce my kids," Mom said, rubbing her eyes. She then came up to us, putting a hand over Ashley's shoulder. "This is my youngest daughter, Ashley, 14, and this is Andrea, she's 15."

"Oh, such beautiful young girls," she said in her beautiful australian accent.

I blushed. I had never been called beautiful. Excluding my mother of course.

"And this is my daughter, Bindi, 20, and my son, Robert, 15," Terri smiled.

Bindi smiled at us. She was gorgeous. And then, Robert. I noticed right away that he was really good looking. He waved at us. I felt my cheeks turning red. I smiled back and Ashley did too.

"Oh Emma, I've heard a lot about you and your bravery, you're honestly such a strong woman," Bindi said. 

"Aww, you lovely child," Mom awed before going and hugging Bindi. She randomly hugged Robert too.

"And I've heard loads about you Terri. Taking care of two children and managing the zoo while being a single mother," Ashley said out of nowhere.

I was shook. Where did she get to know so much about Terri from. It was kinda awkward 'cause I didn't have anything to say. I decided to nod my head though.

"Oh, come here you two," Terri said, coming and hugging the both of us.

"How about Bindi and Robert show you around the zoo while Emma and I.. have some time alone. We'll bring your luggage," Terri smiled.

I smiled nodding. "Sure," Ashley said, excitedly.

Both Bindi and Robert seemed excited and enthusiastic suddenly. I knew they both LOVED animals. As Terri and mom walked away, it grew kinda awkward before Bindi broke the silence. Thank God for her!

"Hello! I'm so glad to have the both of you here, honestly, it's an honour!" she said.

"Thanks for having us," I replied, smiling.

"Let's go inside then?" Robert asked.

"Alright," I answered.

We walked into the zoo and as we made it in to where the animals actually were, we started talking.