Chapter 13

Andrea's POV:

Robert took me to the Wildlife Hospital which was made for the animals but there was a section to treat humans who had gotten hurt too. He took me to the place where they treat bites and as soon as we entered, I instantly noticed a really, really good looking guy. I blushed instantly when I saw him. Robert seemed to notice it and his expression instantly became grave. Why did he care? 

I sat down on the chair opposite the guy, who was the doctor of course. The guy smirked at me. Ugh, he was gorgeous.

"Hello beautiful," he said smirking.

"Hello," I replied back, completely forgetting about my bite.

"Well, she basically got herself bitten by a tortoise," Robert said casually.

I became kinda embarrassed. That isn't a very pleasant thing to get to know about someone when you first meet them.

"Oh, how  did it happen darling?" he cooed.

"I don't know, accident," I said, becoming really red in the face.

("Overconfidence," Robert mumbled, soft enough for no one to hear.)

"Oh don't worry love, I'll treat it and make it well in just a little bit. My name's Josh by the way," he said.

"Oh that's a beautiful name," I said, not being able to control my attraction toward him.

"Okay, I've heard at least seventy people with the same name, I know ten myself. It's a pretty common name honestly," Robert scoffed.

Josh narrowed his eyes at Robert. Robert did the same back at him.

"Are you single?" I asked, ignoring Robert.

"Sure thing love," Josh said, turning back to me.

"I'll leave you guys to it," Robert said, sounding angry and walking away.

"Wait, where are you going Robert?!" I called after him.

"Leave him be. What's your name?" Josh asked.

"Andrea," I replied back, blushing.

After Josh treated my wound, he invited me to spend the day with him.

"Don't you have to work?" I asked.

"You're more important."

We spent the day walking around the zoo. Going nowhere in particular. We ended up seeing the sunset with the kangaroos where Josh was actually confident enough to kiss me! (A/N: i'm cringing, ew) He dropped me off at the Irwins' and said that he was going to be gone for two to three days because he had to visit his family back in Virginia. I was kinda sad but it was alright.

Ashley's POV:

Robert and I had soon been joined by Bindi and Chandler 'cause the place they were supposed to go for their date had been closed. I felt bad for them. First, because their date didn't go quite as planned and second, because Robert and I were crashing what could have still been a great day alone at the zoo for the both of them.

Chandler seemed to sense my discomfort.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I'm sorry for crashing your date," I said.

"Oh don't worry about that at all," Bindi smiled.

"Yeah, you're not crashing our date," Chandler agreed.

"Mhm, we couldn't ask for better company to spend our day with," Bindi said.

I couldn't with their sweetness. I couldn't help it and just hugged the both of them. Bindi awed and Chandler did too. Robert on the other hand was laughing.

"I was born to always crash their dates," he laughed.

"Tell me about it. He's always tagging along with us when we're trying to have alone time," Bindi sighed.

"Yeah, but he's fun, so it's all good," Chandler laughed.

"And that's why I'm a massive fan of Chandler," Robert said.

Bindi shook her head at the boys and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Where's Andrea?" Bindi asked suddenly.

And then it grew silent. Robert seemed to get annoyed again ad Bindi and Chandler seemed confused.

"Uhh, she's not here. She found a friend from school so went to spend time with him. They're besties you see," I lied.

"Ooh, and Robert is getting pretty heated up about it, is he?" Bindi teased.

I laughed to brighten up the mood. I'm pretty good at acting so it seemed real. Both Chandler and Bindi started to laugh so no one questioned Robert further.

We decided to tour the zoo again. There was just so much to see and even a whole day was not enough to explore the entire place. It was HUGE. We visited the turtles, snakes, birds, bears and even the elephants. I was genuinely scared of them. My face showed it. I betcha' I was really pale. We decided to visit the crocodiles again because I just couldn't get enough of them. I told you, they're my favourite animal.

When we reached there, there's a raised platform from where you can feed the crocs. You need to pull your hand back at the perfect moment so that you can feed the croc as well as not get bitten. Your timing has to be perfect. I wasn't so good at it. Not experienced enough.

While Bindi and Chandler were taking some pictures for each of their Instagrams, Robert observed me feed the crocs.

"Need help?" he asked.

"Just be there in case I'm in trouble," I replied.

"Okay," he nodded.

As the croc approached me, slithering, I grew more nervous and just thought of how I would not be able to do it. But I did. I was successful. When the croc leaped up to get the meat, I left it in time for my hand not to get dragged in the water. I cheered for myself and started jumping up and down in delight. Robert seemed impressed too. He smiled at the over exhilarated me. As I relaxed, Robert gave me a high-five. Bindi and Chandler congratulated me.

"Great job," Bindi and Chandler said in unison.

"Amazing job. Even I wasn't that confident when I first fed the crocodiles," Robert said, flabbergasted.

I blushed uncontrollably. "Thank you," I said. It wasn't my first time after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: That was a pretty boring chapter, I know. Sorry guys.)