Chapter 14

Ashley's POV:

We all went back home at about five thirty in the evening. I got into the house and plopped down on the couch. Robert did the same and sat next to me. Bindi and Chandler sat at the other end of the couch and cuddled. They looked ADORABLE.

I wondered where Andrea was. It had been crazy long since she had left. It was getting dark and I didn't even know who she was with. Being a good sister I started to get slightly worried. Only Robert knew who she was with and I had to bring up the topic to know the guy was trustworthy. Good thing Bindi and Chandler were far away from us. I decided to not lean and whisper in his ear since that might look...wrong so went ahead with the idea of asking it while scrolling through Instagram, making it seem like no big deal. Bindi, Chandler and Robert were all occupied with their phones. It was my best chance.

I cleared my throat. "Uh, Robert, the guy who Andrea is with, he's trustworthy right?" I asked, covering up my nervousness pretty successfully.

"Why?" he asked without looking up from his phone.

"Well, I need to know that Andrea is safe. Tell me now," I said.

"I don't actually know. I tried to get her away by showing how disgusting their flirting was but she didn't give a damn so I'm clueless," he replied, looking up, emotion absent in his voice.

"Right. Imma just go call her," I said, getting up off the couch.

He nodded and got back on his phone. I ran up to my room and called her. She didn't pick up. I groaned. Idiot. I tried again. She didn't pick up again. Then my mom called me downstairs. I groaned again my obediently made my way down. Terri and mom were both in the kitchen with coffee mugs in their hands. The both of them smiled at me. I smiled back. "What's up?" I asked.

"Well, we have what could be bad news or great news," Terri said, hesitating a little.

"Okayyyy," I said suspiciously.

"So," Mom cleared her throat. "Ashley, how would you like to...live here?" 

I didn't reply. My eyes widened, showing my surprise.

"It-it's okay if you have a problem with it," Terri said immediately.

"Like, here, in this house, forever?" I asked.

"Well, until you move out and away from me, yes," Mom said.

My eyes widened more and a huge smile spread on my face. Both the moms looked instantly relieved.

"I'd love it! That.. that would be a dream come true!" I exclaimed.

"Really," Terri asked.

"Are you kidding me?! Of course!" I said excitedly.

"AAAAAAHHHHH! Come here!" Terri said, extending her arms.

I ran up to her and hugged her. She was exactly my height so it was a pretty good hug. 

"What's all the commotion about?" Robert asked, walking into the kitchen.

"We're moving in!" Mom exclaimed.

"Really?" he asked, looking surprised as well.

"Yup! I'm really moving in!" I exclaimed.

"Really?!?!" he asked again, a smile beginning to form across his face too.

"She really his. Her mother and sister too of course," Terri said.

Robert came excitedly and hugged me. Geez. Can I just say that those three seconds of my life were the best I've ever had. (A/N: I actually looked up how long a good hug should last for this one line, lol) He pulled back and I hated it. It could have definitely lasted longer than that. He went over to my mom and hugged her as well. Their hug lasted a little longer 'cause she's a mom, or I don't know, but it lasted longer. Smh :/ He high-fived his mom and me too. 

"Come one, we have to tell Bindi and Chandler," he said, taking my hand.

 We went over to them and broke the great news. Bindi jumped up and pulled me into a tight and very long hug. But honestly, that was one of the best hugs I've had in my lifetime.

"Awesome!" Chander said as he fist bumped Robert and me.

"I know right. I can't even," I said excitedly.

"Oh this is gonna be amazing," Robert said.

"Really! I'm gonna finally have sisters!" Bindi exclaimed.

I chuckled. "And I'll have a sister that isn't annoying."

Bindi laughed. "Does Andrea know?" she asked.

"I'm almost sure she doesn't. But I know she'll be exhilarated as well," I smiled.

"Wonderful!" Chandler said.

But Robert remained quiet. I wasn't very happy about that. I knew why he was annoyed again. And I honestly felt like he was being stupid. I mean, it happened in the morning and honestly, Andrea is allowed to be with whoever she wants, whether it be a boy or a girl. But I didn't show my disapproval of course.

The mothers entered the room and told that we should celebrate. We all readily agreed except for Robert who still seemed grumpy. 

"Sure," he said stiffly.

And then the door opened and there stood Andrea, kissing the dude she had been hanging out with the entire day, I guessed. I mean, who else would it be. He was honestly kinda cute. Andrea didn't notice all the people standing there 'cause she was too busy closing her eyes, in a trance like state, while kissing him. She had the door open by holding the door handle. When they stopped, she turned around immediately and hadn't seen us. She waved goodbye to the guy who saw everyone and looked scared. He waved quickly and descended down the stairs of the front porch. Andrea turned around confused and her eyes widened as soon as she saw all of us. Her cheeks became the most red I have ever seen them and she closed the door behind her slowly, not saying anything.

The room was dead silent until Mom started squealing. Terri started clapping, Bindi yelled, "OOOOOOOH" and Chandler hung his mouth open, smiling slightly. I ran to Andrea and hugged her. She sighed in relief from probably not getting scolded. I pulled back and she smiled broadly at me. Mom came up next and as everyone started congratulating her and telling her about our permanent stay, I noticed Robert was just sitting alone on the couch, fuming. I felt horrible.

I walked up to him and he looked at me. Before I could say anything he took me by the hand and led me into his room. he locked the door behind us and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"Robert wha-" I started before he shut me up by kissing me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I cringed so hard writing this. Ew, I'm so gross. I just CANNOT imagine Robert doing any of this, so I guess that's why it seems so odd, lol)