Chapter 11

Ashley's POV:

Robert and I were talking about everything we had done in the day over dinner. He apparently had a great time with Andrea. He told me all about it and I was a tad bit jealous that they didn't have an adorable but kinda clingy (A/N: i love both Bindi and Chandler, i'm not hating on either of them, this is just supposed to be a joke) couple with them. Whatever, it was fun and that's all I care about.

"Did you visit the crocodiles?" Robert asked.

"Yup. And after a ton of convincing and supervision, even fed them,"I replied back proudly.

"You're kidding," he said in disbelief.

"Nope," I said.

"It took me ten years of convincing to get my mom to allow me to feed the crocs," he said.

"Well, took me fifteen minutes. And besides, you did it when you were ten, I did it at fourteen. And you live here!"

"You know when I first got to feed a crocodile?" Robert laughed.

"Uh, yeah. I heard," I said, flushing and taking a sip of water to hide it.

"Anyway, weren't you scared of the crocodiles? What if they snapped and hurt you?" he asked, changing the topic back to the crocodiles.

"Maybe a little. But not quite. Crocodiles are my favourite animal," I said.

"Mine too!" Robert exclaimed.

"Really?" I tried to act surprised. Of course I knew that they were his favourite. I had only been stalking him for two months now.

Okay, you must be really confused right now. You see, I got obsessed with the Irwins when I first found them on YouTube. And I immediately had a huge crush on Robert. I have a couple of hundred reasons:

a) He's really good looking

b) He loves animals

c) He knows how to cook

d) He is a part time piano prodigy

e) He's exceptionally sweet

f) He has rosy cheeks

g) He can do a backflip

h) Everything else about him

Now, all these things matter to me A LOT. They're random, but they do.And he was just perfect. You can just imagine how I must have felt when I met him. But I had to hide it from EVERYONE. Robert already was showing signs of liking my sister, probably because she's ten times prettier than me and because she's exactly his age. So, yeah, I had no chance of getting with him. Lol. cries in sadness

(A/N: You can see that Ashley is much more dramatic than Andrea, but not literally. In a sort of a funny way.)

"We share the same favourite animal!" he said excitedly.

"Mhm, we do!" I said, internally dying from being so similar to him but not having a chance at becoming his girlfriend.

"You fed anything else?" he asked.

"The tigers, koalas, turtles, echidnas, dingos and a couple others," I replied back.

"You're awesome. How are you so brave?" he said, leaning back in his chair in disbelief.

I blushed. I didn't expect this response from him.

"Thank you. And speak for yourself, you've pounced on crocodiles before," I said, stressing on the word 'pounce'.

"I know, but I've grown up here, you on the other hand, haven't. So you must be new to all this and yet you're such a daredevil."

I blushed even harder. I hadn't thought of that once.

Andrea's POV:

After dinner, Ashley, Robert and I made our way upstairs again. Robert held my wrist as he talked for a minute to Ashley about the day. I wondered why he was holding me back and Andrea didn't even notice it. After she went inside the room, Robert looked over at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Wanna hang out tomorrow?" he smirked.

"Sure," I said, my cheeks getting hot again for some reason.

"Great," he replied back, still wearing that smirk, which for some reason, sent shivers down my spine, but in a good way. In a really good way actually.

"Why didn't you just ask me this in front of Ashley?" I asked.

"No reason," he said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. He left my hand and went to his door. "Goodnight," he said.

"Goodnight," I replied back, dazed. 

He shut the door and I opened mine. I went to my bed and smiled to myself. Robert just asked me to hang out. I couldn't believe it. I had never been happier in my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------