Chapter 2

I then went to Ashley's room. She was sitting on her bed, furiously typing something on her phone.

"Alright, let me help you," I said. 

She immediately got up nodding and smiled. I chuckled as I walked to her closet. It was filled with the most diva clothes you could imagine.

I pushed a few clothes here and there and then finally found her an outfit.

This is the only outfit I liked in her closet cause it was the most simple

This is the only outfit I liked in her closet cause it was the most simple. She looked at me excitedly.

"Thank you Andrea!" she exclaimed.

"That was so easy, how did you find it hard?" I questioned.

"I don't know. You look good though," she said.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"How should I do my hair?" she asked.

And then I heard mom call from downstairs. "How long will the both of you take? We'll miss our flight!"

"Just a minute mom!" I answered back.

"Quick, just tie it in a ponytail," I said to Ashley.

"But I want to do something special, not something boring like a ponytail," she said grumpily.

"Shut your mouth and hurry up Ashley, before you make mom mad," I warned her.

She groaned and did as I said. Being older has its benefits, even if it is by one year.

We quickly went down and headed out the door. Mom was already in the car and our luggage, in the trunk.

"Fast girls," Mom said. We got in, me in the backseat and Ashley in the passenger's seat.

As we started moving to the airport mom was shaking with excitement.

"You good mom?" I chuckled.

"I'm just so excited to meet Terri," she said, exhilarated. "Oh, and I forgot to tell you, Terri has two children, one's twenty I think, ugh, an angelic girl, and one's, hmmm... fifteen, I think, an exact copy of his father, that boy."

I looked at my mom, shocked. I'm a HUGE introvert and crazy socially awkward. I had no idea there would be other kids there. I mean, the girl would be fine 'cause she's twenty, but the boy, he was my age. Oh, it was going to be so awkward.

 I knew that even their father had passed away.

"Mom, how did Mr Irwin die?" I asked, out of the blue.

"Uhh, a Bull ray," Mom answered.

I looked at her with a confused expression. "A bull ray, isn't that kind of a rare way to.. die? Was he a scuba diver?" 

"Not quite, you'll find out," she answered.

I decided to ignore my curiosity and listen to some music. I pulled out my earphones and started jamming on to some Why Don't We. We reached  the airport in about an hour. It was somewhere between nine and ten in the morning. But it was a looooooong flight. We were going to the whole other side of the world.