Piano Mysteries

I walk down the corridors of this new school Daddy had sent me to. "It doesn't look half bad..." I whisper, upset about going to a boarding school. I turn into a room, "wrong room....again." I mumble but before I can close the door, something catches my eye.

"I won't be to late...." I smirk and close the door behind me, walking over to the object in the far corner of the dark room.

Odd's P.O.V

I walk around the school hallway, bored. Everyone has something they have to be doing. Aelita is escorting a stupid new student, Yumi is at home, Ulrich is busy getting rid of Sissy, and Jeremie has some computer tech thing. I roll my eyes, boring.

"I don't get why I'm the only one without something to do." I mumble but stop as a smile breaks onto my face. "I know! I'll check out if anyone can play the instruments this year!....That sounded boring too." I sigh but head to the music room anyway.

I don't hear many people from outside, really I only hear about one person....its a girl and it sounds like she's singing and playing the piano. I crack open the door to see who it is. I inhale quietly, she's so small, shorter than Aelita but she seems dark.

Literally dark, like there's a huge cloud of sadness around her. She has waist-length dark blue hair with tinges of a bright red, I can't see her eyes but her eyelashes are semi-long, she's brown-skinned with no makeup on that Sissy would sometimes wear, and her hands that flow on the piano are equally as small as she is.

"- You, who are asleep, look sad

And it even seems like you're having a bad dream

I'm here, next to you

I won't go anywhere anymore

How do I live without you?

All people look at the sky

They look up, then lower their eyes

Without searching for the blue sky

That I saw one day, I grieve

I've lived with selfishness

Substituted for freedom

In the starless night sky

With eyes that can't even see my course...I wander-."

The girl stops, her fingers freeze up on the piano and she gets up from the piano quickly. When she turns around she sees me, she stops. "W-Who are you?" She takes a step back when I stand up, "I'm Odd. Who are you?" I greet her like anyone else, happily.

"Late..." I hear her and see her pull out a phone. "I'm late!" She shouts and runs past me. "Hey! Wait a minute!" I follow her into the hallway but stop, she's gone. "...I didn't even get your name."

+-+-+-+-+-+

I know that was short! Don't hunt me down!! Pwease? I'll give chu a cookie. *holds out cookie*

Reaper the Unicorn- And you search for her on that side and you on-.

Reaper!! >.<

Reaper- We found her!

You were organizing a hunt for me, weren't you? >.>

Reaper- *chuckles nervously* What?.... Course not.....

Oh that's good cuz,..... CHARGE TROOPS!!! *army appears out of no where*

Heehee :3

Love ya my Delirious Little Nutellas!!

~ Animeandmusic

Oh! And me no own Code Lyoko!! ^•^