A Movie Night

Blood seeps with the sweat rolling down my cheek. Splash of blue blood surrounding us. A knife, a knife laying still with a glare of only one lightbulb remaining. Painted with vibrant blue I saw my reflection, and a figure behind me.
"Murderer..."
"you killed him you bastard..."

***

I'm used to it now. All of this silliness called dreams, but what still sends chills down my spine is that they all sort of connected in a way. Lately Army hasn't been sticking around, which was a bummer and I enjoyed his company. Everyone just seemed so busy today, so of course I was lonely, still healing from trying to protect Diver. As I was about to pass out on my couch, someone knocks on the door. I stumble off the couch, tiredly opening the door to see Diver. He was probably healing too from being jumped by a random pair of Octolings. "Well hey! What brings you here?" I beam at my best friend of our little team, he blushes a little. "Well I was in the neighborhood... just wanted to stop to say hello... I guess," Diver nervously stutters. "Well why don't we just hang out huh? Just the two of us?" I took his hand and dragged him inside. He stumbles a bit, I probably pulled his bad arm. I let go of him, turning around and facing Diver. "So Diver, what do you want to do?" I raised an eyebrow. "I honestly don't care what we do," Diver shrugs as he sits himself on the couch. "Hmmmm... just make yourself at home I guess, I'm gonna eat some food," I turned to my kitchen and grabbed the first thing I saw. Popcorn.

Diver watches me as I put the bag of popcorn inside the microwave and started cooking them. "Oh! How about we watch a movie? I mean, you're already making popcorn," Diver suggests with a small grin. "Well okay, if you choose the movie," I shrug, still waiting for all kernels to pop. "Alright," Diver memorized my house basically, so he starts to snoop around the movies I had. The popcorn was ready and carefully I dumped the pop kernels in a bowl. "Alrighty the movie is abouta start," Diver calls out. "Alright alright, chill..." I grabbed the bowl and sit next to Diver.

I put the bowl in the middle of us, covering myself in a blanket. "What are we watching?" I ask curiously giggling. "Just wait and see~" Diver smirks.

Moments later~ (sorry I just need this chapter to be published)

We watched about 10 movies, and finishing our last one, The Outsiders. I didn't remember well of this movie, I mean I've seen it before. But rewatching it really messed me up.

The ending credits really got to me, the song with it too. "Hey Aloha~" Diver smirks. I turned to him, and before I could ask him what was wrong he aggressively push his lips against mine. Honestly I'm impressed how much Diver was of a good kisser. I started kissing back because it felt nice, wrapping my arms around him. Diver then starts to pin me against the couch, still kissing me.  His hand then started going up my shirt. As much as I liked it, I stopped his hand by grabbing his arm. He stops kissing me and looked deep in my narrow magenta eyes. "It's our anniversary, the day we first met..." Diver smirks. I completely forgot about that, it makes so much sense why he "randomly" came to my house. I wad still blushing dramatically...

"Oh my cod... Diver I forgot... I'm so sorry! But happy anniversary~" I start to stutter. "Don't worry about that, but..."

"You mean the world to me."
"And that's what matters most."