What to do...

After that weird dream I had, I couldn't fall back to sleep, and it was already day time of the next day. I was expecting to be spammed with notifications, but it has chill. And that fight yesterday... I still can't stop thinking about it. Diver and Army, going at it at one another, bruising and digging into one another. What I didn't like about it, is that Diver did a number on Army. Sure maybe Army kind of started the fight, and I tried stopping before both then could get seriously hurt.

Today I decided to take a nice walk alone in the bright sunlight, I don't know why but every time I walk out my house and breathe in the air I feel refreshed. I button up my light blue aloha shirt, also tossing on my crazy arrows and my golf visor. I close and lock the door behind me, feeling the sun hit my soft tan skin. I didn't know where to go, so I went in some random direction. The leaves quake as the wind caresses them, the distant laughter of inklings roaming about was like music to my ears. And finally I let all of it go, all worries, all emotions, and let the wind embrace me.

I sat a park I lived by, letting this sensation keep going. Leaning back and closing my magenta eyes, I smiled.

"Ahhh~ Aloha!" Octoglasses excitedly waves at me, now running over to sit with me. Finally i snapped into reality, and already the stress about yesterday came back faster than a boomerang. "Hi Octoglasses~" I smile. "What you doing in the park all alone? You seem lost," She swings her arm around me. "Nothing.. well actually-" "thinking of the fight again, huh?" She looks over to me. "H-how'd you know?" I wondered. "It was hectic, I know... I can't believe Army messed him up, and you too, with your bruised wrist and cheek," Octoglasses grabs my wrists gently, examining them. "Both Diver and Army did equal damage, it's not all Army's fault... I mean, Diver shoved me. "To protect you Aloha!" Octoglasses sighs. "I don't need protection... and by the way this was Diver's doing!" I show her more detail of the bruises that was worn like a bracelet. "What do you mean Diver did it? Diver the one who was attacked by Army was struggling to get Army off of him!" Octoglasses protests against me.

"Well, that's not what happened, I tried to stop the two and Diver slapped me, then he tried apologizing after... but he kept telling you lies..." I sigh, I can admit though that Diver was a master at lying, and hearing Octoglasses tell me what happened more to Army than Diver broke me. "Anyway... I'm so confused," I blurt out, there's no going back of what I was about to tell her.

"About what Lo?" She tilts her head like a dog looking at me. "Okay, I'm confused because... I like both of them, like... like like them," I explain, suddenly blushing an orchid pink. "In some sort of pickle huh?" She softly replies. "Yeah... but, who do I want more? Army? Diver? I don't know..." I sigh. "If I were you, I would definitely go for Diver," Octoglasses reccomends. "You say that because you hate Army huh?" I shrug. "That and..." she began. "Well, you really don't know how much Diver thinks about you. You guys have been so closed for years... and you don't know how much he texts me about you! And his insecurities about you not liking him," she went on. "I really don't know... with him telling you lies and..." I lower my head, cod love is so confusing.

"Look Aloha, just give him a chance... we've all 'lied' before, just forger it and go with him to the party me and Straw will throw," Octoglasses perks my interest at the word party. I love parties! Especially the ones I throw~.

"Mmm... okay I shall give him a chance," I nod, maybe Diver won't be so bad, I just hope he won't lie about this new... what do I call it, relationship...?