Go Straw Hat~

Army clutches his cheek, wincing in pain. "What makes you think you can be aggressive to people? You know, that's rude..." suddenly, Army swings his left hand and decks Diver's face, leaving him to have a bloody nose. "hahah, you're on," Diver took Army's punch as a real deal physical fight, and that's when he tackled Army. They went at one another physically and it was scaring me. I never knew that they would fight, and over me? Army was starting to become bloody, and Dive however was winning. "Guys stop!" I run over trying to pull them apart. Diver whips around facing me, he then slaps me away, hitting my face. That was... so unlike him. Diver's eyes widen realizing what he has done to me, "Oh my cod, Aloha... I-" I stagger away from him, it was like he wasn't himself right now. He gets off of Army and tries walking towards me. I kept backing away from him, terrified.

He grabs my wrists tightly. "Aloha look, I really am sorry," he tries talking to me, but I kept trying to ignore him. "let me go... please..." I whimper, trying to pull back my wrists. Diver's grip grown tighter, making me loose blood circulation around my wrists. "No Aloha, please listen-" "I SAID LET GO OF ME!" I throw him off, then running off because I was so confused why everything happened that way.

Army

As I sat up, after Diver pounced on me like a panther. He walked over to Aloha, who looked frightened, grabbing his wrists like a creep. "I SAID LET GO OF ME!" Aloha tosses Diver to the ground surprisingly. After all, he is the lightest and smallest of all s4. He runs off, and neither me or Diver ran after him. I sat up, and Aloha's golf visor cap was next go me. I picked it up, examining his cap. It still felt and looked new as I held it, all stitching was in place intact.

Slowly and easily, I got up from the blazing sand. My gut wrenched in pain, and I start slowly walking off. Maybe on the way back to my own home I can probably return Aloha's golf visor. The sand sinks beneath my feet as I left the beach and board walk and traveled to Aloha's place. Least he didn't live too far, only a few blocks to cross and I was there. I go up on his door steps, knocking softly, because my hands hurt. Slowly, Aloha creeks open the door, peeking his head out. He fully steps out, and I was able to see that slap Diver gave him beginning to bruise. "Oh cod... he did that much to you..." Aloha gasps. "Oh don't worry about it, I'll I came here for was to return your cap," I hand him his cap, his small dainty hands grab them, as I noticed his wrists were bruised. I lightly grab them, he was a bit startled.

First Diver shoves Aloha, then slaps, now bruised his wrists? And Aloha is friend with this guy?

Suddenly I got punched in the arm. And that was from the little innocent Straw Hat. "A-Army! Why did you h-hurt Aloha!" Timidly, Straw Hat cowers by Aloha, the pain in my arm began to swell. "Umm... I did not bruised him at all, that's Diver's fault..." I reassure her, but she still didn't believe me. "J-J-just stay away...!" Straw Hat stutters. "Straw... don't be like this..." Aloha whines, patting her head. She was silent, then dashes away. "...Well, I better go off too." I look back up at Aloha. "Take care, Lo." "Hmmm... Alright Army... you take care too," Aloha hugs me, making me blush amber color.

I leave his embrace, now leaving his house. The walk home made me very exhausted, and I was glad to be home. I grabbed all my medicine stuff and applied on parts he really did a number on me.

***
The Dream
Aloha

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"
"Why? Why did you do it?! You two were close friends! Why harm him?"
...

...

"...He doesn't need you, any of you."