Wait... Another One?!

"Heheh, you're still blushing," Diver chuckles, patting my head. "Hmmph, stop teasing me..." I pout. "Hmmm.... welp it got late, thanks for letting me hang out," Diver suddenly gets up from the couch. "Oh okay, bye Diver," I sigh. He pecks my cheek as he leaves my house alone. I just stayed there frozen, still in shock that my best friend Diver full on kissed me. I still felt my face becoming hot, turning hot pink. And how he...

~Next Day~
Diver

I was still feeling so confident from kissing my lifetime crush Aloha. Right as I woke up today in my cream color walls of my bedroom, I already start to text Straw and Octoglasses. It's my morning routine to text my friends and check notifications. Nothing interesting seem to be all around social media, so I continued talking to the two other girls in our team.

"So, anybody up for goin to the beach today?" Straw Hat suggests.

"Sounds nice, I can't wait to hear the waves again♪,"Aloha replies.

"Yeah definitely up for it! Wbu Diver?" Octoglasses agreed.

"Hmm, why not?" I reply.

"Alrighty! I'll meet up will y'all in a bit!♪" Aloha texted, getting off of the group chat. We all did, I got up from my bed, stretching, getting all my things together. I bring the snorkels over my face, placing it over my eyes. I got myself ready for the day, wearing my logo aloha shirt and white seahorses. I left, I'm pretty sure that Octoglasses and Straw brought the stuff, possibly Aloha too. Before leaving I grabbed an apple, now leaving for the beach!

My house was pretty far from the beaches, so I had to take the bus to the board walk. I place my ear buds in my smallish ears, listening to some good ol Squid Sisters on the way there.

。。。。。。。

Finally, it took about an hour getting here at the board walk by the beach. And surprisingly it was more packed than usual. I step off of the bus, pulling the ear buds out of my ears. The sweet smell of salty ocean water fills me with delight, as I looked for my friends. In a distance, Straw was already there placing a spot on the sand. I walk towards her direction, "Hey Straw!" She turns to face me, smiling. "Hi Diver!" "Heh, you need help?" I politely ask. "Well... if you don't mind helping me set up," Straw sways shyly. "Hmm alright," I nod, helping her set up the big umbrella Aloha bought her as she sets up the beach blanket that we all made together. "Wow we were fast~" Straw cheers innocently. "So Diver..." She begins. "How was it hanging out with Aloha yesterday? On your guys' anniversary of being friends?" For a split second I completely forgot I kissed Aloha, that's when I started blushing a light pink. "Well... um... we kinda kissed," I shyly chuckle.

"WHAT?! YOU AND ALOHA KISSED?!" Octoglasses came out of nowhere, with her mouth wide open shocked. "Holy shit spill the tea right now!" She sets down her stuff, pulling me down to sit on the blanket. "Geez Octoglasses, you're too loud... people are staring..." I growl, blushing way more. "Alright alright... well I'm really happy! I TOTALLY SHIP YOU TWO," She giggles, me and Straw were silent. "Hmm? That's weird..." Straw suddenly speaks. "Huh? What's weird?" I ask her. "I've never seen Army here at the beach before... kinda weird don't ya think?" We all stared at Army, who was writing in his manual.

Aloha

"Shit I'm gonna be late..." I screamed at myself, trying to find my golf visor. I look around my house trying to find it, and there on the counter was it. Cod I'm loosing my marbles. I throw it onto my head, leaving my house and ran all way the way there. Luckily I was close enough to the board walk, just had to cross a few streets to get there.

I shoved my way through people at the board walk near Wahoo World. Walking on the sand, I was looking for my friend's, when suddenly I bump into someone. "Ahhh, I'm very sorry," I apologize, to see it was Army. "No No, I should he the one apologizing," Army smiles. He suddenly takes my hand, leading me to a specific spot. He moves his hands to my waist, dipping me backwards and pressing his lips against mine. My golf visor falls off onto the sand, he was also really good at kissing~. I kiss back of course for pleasure.

That is, until I was shoved out of the way. Diver stares at Army, suddenly he slaps right across his left cheek.

"What makes you think you can kiss Aloha?!"