Chapter 1

Hello readers and thank you for reading my book. I mainly am writing this because I haven't found a single good book where it is a game and then becomes more. Btw this might turn into a reverse harem of yall want. (Means why choose when you could have all) or the most shipped gets the girl. *Wiggles eyebrows suggestively* also Kase's name is pronounced Kas.

Please star and comment and enjoy.

******
" who needs friends when I have my book and my hoodie? "
******

"Oh my god did you hear?"

" Hear what! " Sarah exclaimed with way too much interest.

"Apparently Fiona just fell to the heartbreakers. I think it was Tempest. She fell so hard just to go splat."

Tasha shook her head in remorse. "Wait, Fiona Nilon!? I didn't think that she would fall for their spell. I mean, she has her face in a textbook 99% of the time. Doesn't do anything fun because it could affect her studies."

The rest of what they were saying is a blur because they walked too far away. Another victim added to the long long list of broken hearts and shed tears.

There are five guys at this school, sinfully hot and untouchable. They don't do relationships, ever. Sure they're not virgins, but they're called the renounced Heartbreakers of Avel High because of how many hearts they break. A poor girl will fall into their web and forgets how to get out.

She will confess her love, believing there could be something then... boom! Another broken heart was added to the jar. Plus most of the time they only do a girl once, I don't know why so I don't have the right to judge. Maybe out of caution, diseases you know?

But Fiona Nilon is a huge surprise, she had a huge stick up her ass. A snitch, buzzkill, a nerd, and not the cute one. Totally not their type from the people they've had before. Axel, Heath, Zander, Kase, and Tempest got their hands on the poor girl. Nothing to do about it now.

I tightened the hood of my hoodie, Sarah and Riley didn't even notice me. Like always. Me in my little shadows. I sighed, I have a voice and love to use it. I'm not shy of anything but I've had bad experiences and most people just aren't worth the time and effort. No matter how badly I crave to be part of something. But no...I'm the forgotten loner.

I walk to my corner of the hallway, it's lunchtime so I usually just sit here with my headphones and listen to music while eating. To much stuff happening in the cafeteria, and not like I'd have anyone to sit with.

Me, my books, my mind, and my music are all I need. If I keep telling myself that, it'll be true one day. I usually just put on random music, if it conveys something then I'm down.

I study the people walking by with friends, chilling by the lockers even though no one uses them. Just people being everyday people. Like watching a show, but I'm looking from the outside in.

I leaned back and took out my phone to read it. If I'm holding an actual book that would draw attention, so that's why reading on my phone makes me stand out less.

The bell finally rings giving the sign it's the end of lunch. I stuff my phone in the pocket of my black jeans with a rip in one of the knees. Then re-tightened the hood of my faded navy blue hoodie. I threw my black backpack over one of my shoulders and started to walk to my next class, AP Chemistry.