Chapter 9

The regret set in hard, but not as fast as I thought it would. I was positive I would feel instant overwhelming regret. Like the second I left the room I'd be drowning in it.

Why me? What have I done to deserve this? Isn't this too much? "Shit." I heard a smooth voice whisper. "Yo, you got an extra pencil?" Kase asked the dude behind him. The guy said he didn't have one but I could tell he was nervous.

Most people would be talking to Kase. He has the reputation of a womanizer like the rest of the guys but he's supposedly an asshat. It's been rumored his glare is so cold he could freeze water. Which would be cool if it was true but it's not. But he does have an intense glare and a killer resting bitch face.

"Do you have any lead or something? I'm out?" I heard Kase huff closer to me. It's rumored he has an attitude and is irritated and angered easily. His birthday is March 24th which means he's an Aries. Which makes the anger make sense.

"Do you?" I wasn't sure if that was a question or a demand but it pissed me off. I was more vulnerable to my emotions in a sleepy state and even if I was more aware now I was still tired and groggy.

I turned my head resting in my arms and peeked at him. He was looking directly at me with his stunning blue eyes. I glared at him forgetting my bangs weren't covering the eye I was showing. His eyebrows raised before he started to glare at me. His eyes froze over and I thought I felt a chill, but it wasn't a 'make you shit your pants' glare yet.

It was almost hard to notice his death glare by his beauty. By far he was the prettiest of the guys. His dimples, birthmark, blue eyes, and dark messy hair did wonder for him. God really has favorites.

His eyebrows scrunched in confusion and his glare turned more into a confused one. Based on what I've heard from some girls he likes brain-dead ditz that fawn all over him. So maybe if I start acting like a stuck-up bitch then he'd leave me alone.

But a good amount of his longer flings have been entitled bitches. I made the unanimous decision to stick to my quiet route. I turned and reached into my bag finding one of my many extra mechanical pencils. I buy a crap tone from dollar tree so I don't care.

But I was in a pissy mood from his attitude. I considered writing him a note telling him to say please then giving him the pencil. But I realized that might come with more consequences than I'm ready to deal with. So instead I dropped it to the floor and kicked it at him.

Wanting to avoid contact at all costs. I heard him make a noise of disagreement but I turned my head again and glared at him with one eye. This time I realized my bangs weren't down.

Quickly I turned back around and pulled my bangs back into my eyes. "Thanks." He announced begrudgingly. If I could I would snap at him, but I already did that today and see how well that turned out? Exactly.

So I clenched my fist and waited till we took notes. I made sure not to turn my head in his direction the whole class time. Not for the time, the examples, anything. Once the bell rang I quickly packed and exited out of class without glancing at him. 

I hurried to my normal wallowing spot where I ate on the floor. I had to sit still staring at the floor for what seemed like forever reliving the horrible moment. Having despair and self-loathing claw up my throat with a side of regret. I wish I could turn back time and just redo the whole thing. One part of me felt like a badass bitch but the other part was digging a hole to jump into and die.

Why am I such a friggin idiot?! Not only did I draw attention to myself I let myself be known to Axel who will most likely inform Zander. Then ugh... this is so awful!

"Look what the trash brought in." A familiar high-pitched voice squeaked. I didn't look up, just stared at the 4 pairs of shoes In front of me.

I felt something land on my shoulder but I still didn't lookup. "Good thing we have our own portable garbage to clean up the school. Can't have too much trash lying around can we." Another familiar voice remarked.