Chapter 2

I dragged myself back to class and flopped into my desk. I heard the teacher call my name and I almost blew a gasket. But instead, I gave her my coldest, most lethal glare and she looked taken back. "Ms. Foster, please fix the errors in this sentence."

I stayed where I was making her come to my seat. "Ms. Foster." I let out an annoyed breath. "I am really not in a good mood and it hasn't been a good day whatsoever. If I have to do anything else today I will literally start sobbing. So please, don't make me." She opened her mouth to contradict me I'm guessing, but the bell rang.

Thank god. I shot up from my seat and rushed out of class. I then speed-walked through the hallways with my head down.

I have to go home, cry, then do my homework. I also need to make sure my father is fine and then go to work. Might as well clean the house, and meal prep for tomorrow, I need to be busy or else I know I'm going to break down. I hurried outside to my old 2013 Honda Accord and started to leave.

But from the corner of my vision, I saw the rest of the Abel high heartbreakers. Kase with his dark hair and dimples with his infamous scowl but enthralling smile. He has dark blue eyes that supposedly light up like the sky when he smiles.

He stood next to his red Porsche Electric. Damn, that's a nice ass car. Behind him was Heath with his dark hair and dark skin. He's supposed to be silly and has a breathtaking smile. But the few people that have seen him seriously it's like a whole knew the person. When he looks at you like that it's like he sees your soul. Then came Zander, Axel, and Tempest. Aka the asshole, the paradox, and the mask. I shook my head and started driving away.

*******

Arriving at my house I parked my car in the driveway and made sure to hear the beep 3 times. It's satisfying to me. I went into our middle-class house, which I'm shocked we still own. Just as I'm shocked I'm even allowed at that school with this house. It's full of wealthy teenage asshats. Unlocking the door I quietly walked in and shut it.

"Hello? Anyone here yet?" No answer. I'm taking that as a no. Sighing, I went to my room and put my backpack on my desk. Ugh, I looked at my floor. Clothes were littered everywhere, some tissues from the night, books, and papers. I really need to clean.

Sighing, I went back to the living room and started to make dinner like I usually do. So when dad comes home it's not as stressful for him. He can relax after work, especially after what I put him through last year.

After I had prepped dinner, I looked around the house. I was still overwhelmed from my day at school and needed to do something. I started shaking and just started cleaning. I picked up the kitchen and the living room. Reorganized the whole kitchen and cabinets before rearranging the furniture in the living room. I was obsessing over even the tiniest thing and right when I finished one thing I remembered another mess that was annoying me and went to pick it up. Before I even realized it my alarm to get ready for work was going off. it was 3:00, meaning I'd been doing this for almost four hours! I felt a lot calmer than I did when I got home, however I was now physically and mentally exhausted.

Not having to work till 4 pm I sat on the couch to relax for a moment before work. I was barely on the couch when I heard the door click. Ugh, I put my hood up and tightened it so it covered my face. Then I fell sideways onto the couch so I looked like a weird blob on the couch.

"Well... looks like you're having fun. Sometimes I have to wonder, who did you get yours," I could tell he was shaking his hand up and down at me. "Personality from. " I put my hands where the hoodie closed on my face. Then I slowly opened it and stuck my face out. "I'm out of the womb."

I saw him shaking his head and I giggled. I don't usually act like this except when I'm at home and even then I'm not really there. Well, that's what my dad says.