Chapter 6

We have block days on Wednesdays and Thursdays for some reason. So we have 1,3 and 5th period. The next day it's 2,4 and 6th. But nothing interesting or out of the ordinary happened in any of my classes before. But since the heart breakers are now involved in some of them it's hell. Thank god I was a senior and only had 4 classes a day before going home. Too bad three of them had one of the Mitchell's.

Plus I have almost all my credits. From taking 0 and 7th hour during summer break sophomore year and junior year to avoid my home as much as possible. So by now, I'm gaining extra credits. A girl needs scholarships for college out of state. Unfortunately, I am not a half-day senior because during my freshman and sophomore year I missed a lot of school because of my family problems and fast declining mental and physical health. I was able to do summer school online to get my math, language arts, and science grade. But sI dropped history trying to lighten my load.

I went to my language arts class ignoring everyone. It took all my self-control not to burst out laughing from the last class. Sign language, ingenious. Why didn't I use that on Zander?

I quickly entered class went to my seat. I took out my shit load of homework and turned it into the basket.

After that, I worked on the warm-up, utterly bored out of my mind. Soon, everyone slowly trickled into class.

Tempest was of course last. "Okay, class. Today you'll be writing an academic paragraph about the summer essay.  It has to have at the very least 3 pages. If you don't finish it in class then it's homework."

At the very least it'll be quiet. But academic paragraphs are a bitch. "No talking, you start now." I took out my summer book and grabbed a laptop from the c.o.w.

I logged in and started the paragraph. It was totally silent in class. You could only hear the keys on the keyboard being pushed.

I completely zoned into what I was doing. Being a book nerd like me I very much enjoy writing and dissecting things.

I finished in an okay amount of time and had about 15 minutes left of class. I put away the computer and pulled out a book for our mandatory read.

"Blair." I heard someone call. I looked up and saw the teacher signaling me. She already had Tempest up next to her. I turned and looked around, trying to see if we somehow had a new student named Blair.

Once I was sure there wasn't any I slowly got up. I dragged myself to her and tucked my hands into my hoodie. "I need you and tempest to go to the attendance office and give them these papers. I forgot to earlier and you're already done." She gave both of us a stack of papers.

I looked at them for a second. Then I looked back up at the teacher and quirked an eyebrow. She either ignored it or didn't see it. "Well hurry." She shooed us and went back to her desk.

I rolled my eyes and turned. Tempest was already exiting the damn room. I quickly followed him, some times I feel like I draw a lot more attention being by myself.

Once we were out of the teacher's sight Tempest stopped. He tucked the papers into his arm and pulled out apple earbuds. Once he had them in he started to walk again.

This is stupid, why do I have to do this? I mean I could be doing so many better things than being at school in general. If another shitty weird unpredictable thing happens today I'm going to commit mutiny.

I was having an inner monologue till we made it to the stairs and I stopped. I need to focus all my attention on the stairs. Or else I'm going to fall and die, and if I'm going to die I want to go out in a better way than stairs.

When the doctor asks how this happens and they answer stairs. That's so anti-climatic. Let me die being a badass hero of something. At least more interesting than a stair.