Chapter 3

//Lance's POV//

He pulled me into a tight hug. He stroked my hair back. I felt safe within his hold.

"So you're only fifteen huh?" Keith asked me. I nodded into his chest. "You mind taking off the stunts? I wanna see just how tall you really are," Keith whispered into my ear. I slowly took off my shoes and stood up, The tips of my hair only reached Keith's nose. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Adorable," he muttered to himself. "So, when you regress how old do you feel?" He asked me gently. I held up two fingers. He nodded and picked me up and lead us over back to the bed. He rummaged through my drawer until he found my nappies. I felt my cheeks turn pink he looked over at me with a slight smirk. I prepared myself for endless mounds of teasing but instead all he said was, "lay down." I obeyed and allowed him to strip me until he came to my boxers. I immediately stopped his hand, my shaking handing grasping his wrist tightly. He must've seen the feared look in my eyes and gently withdrew his hand. "Sorry, I forgot about what happened when you were younger for a second," he apologized. I nodded my head slightly. "You want to do it yourself," he asked me. I blushed slightly, and shook my head.

"I-I don't know how," I said shakily. He gave me a small look of sympathy.

"Alright, I'm gonna do it for you. If you feel too uncomfortable, tell me and I'll stop, okay?" He said. I nodded. My breathing hitched as his fingers curled around the edges of my boxers, the back of his fingers ever so slightly brushing against my hip bones. He gently pulled them down and I covered myself quickly. "Relax, it's nothing I haven't seen before. You do realize I'm a guy too," he chuckled. He smoothed my hair back as if to soothe my nerves, it almost worked. But of course my pent up nerves were still getting to me. He gently lifted my legs and slid the diaper under me. He went to grab the baby powder as he began to rub the small mound on my member, I began to cry as the painful memories resurfaced. Keith stopped and brought his hand up to cup my cheek. He reassured me that he wasn't going to hurt me, and after a while I allowed him to continue what he was doing. He quickly finished and went to take off my shirt but I stopped him. 

"I can change myself," I said a little too quickly. He gently nodded with a soft smile and handed me a long sleeve onesie. I hurried into the bathroom. I took off the top of my suit and watched as it fell to the floor. My eyes scanned my tattered body in the mirror. My eyes trailed down my arms. Pink and red slashes followed by browned scars littered my arms. I faced my reflection once more.

Useless...

Weak...

Pathetic...

Disgusting...

Childish...

Annoying...

Reckless...

Disappointment...

Abandoned...

Murderer...

Those are the words I see across my arms. Where you see scars, I see woeful stories and hurtful words. A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away and pulled on the onesie. I walked out, feeling more self conscious than ever. Keith has a smile evident on his face, I blushed and walked towards him.

"You look adorable," he gushed quietly. The other members were surely taking their naps, they all usually do this after lunch. I wonder why he's doing this? Why did he choose to keep this a secret, let alone become my temporary care taker? I was snatched from my thoughts and I felt myself being lifted off the ground. I let out a small squeak to which Keith chuckled. He placed a gentle kiss to my cheek. I blushed. Why is he being so nice? He must've noticed the blush 'cause the smirk on his face was huge. I didn't even have to look up to know it was there. He grabbed my pacifier and placed it between my lips. He nuzzled our noses together ultimately making little me giggle in content. He looked happily schocked at the sound of my giggle, his smirk was quickly replaced by a genuine smile. That's something you don't see everyday. The absolutely amazing, badass, MCR reject, Keith Kogane...smiling. He had a really nice smile too. He seemed to rummage through my drawers again after putting me down lightly. He found what he was looking for. A baby bottle.

"You hungry, baby?" He asked with a slight edge of mock in his tone. But I knew he was just teasing. I slowly nodded, unsure whether I was actually hungry or if I just wanted him to hold me again. "Ok, then I'll be right back," he said before rushing out of the room.

Minutes later he reappeared at my door. He held the bottle, which was now filled with milk, and made his way over to me. He carefully fed me, then rocked me gently. He whispered sweet things into my ear as if trying to calm my nerves that were hidden beneath the surface of my 100 layers of facades. He's seen through it. All layers of me. He sees everything, hw understands everything. There's no lying to him anymore. No more pretending when it's just him and I. I slowly eases into his embrace once more. His tight hold on me was calming me more than he'd ever know. It felt reassuring. I felt at peace, like I was at home with my big brother.

I've never really let anyone besides my big brother get this close to me while I was in little space. So why the hell am I so open with Keith? It's sorta scaring me. What if this all goes wrong? What if he does tell someone? What if he ends up hating me in the end? I looked down at my arms that were currently covered by the sleeves of the onesie.

"How much more can I really take before I break?"