-Regarding My Second Account-

So a while ago I posted an interception chapter titled "If You're Interested." That page talked about my second account and how I was planning on writing a few stories on that account as well as continuing this one. So I've decided that I'd be doing both stories. The feedback given by you guys stated that 3/5 would rather have Little Boy Blue written. Though, feedback from a few of my friends showed that 12/20 would rather read The Heist.

For those of you who were too lazy to do the math, the two fractions are equivalent. I know, amazing right? So in conclusion, I decided I'd be doing both stories on that second account. Now bear with me here, that means I'll be doing three stories at once. So updates may be slow, though I'll try to be as consistent as I can.

I don't have a schedule for my publishing, it's just sort of a "I publish whenever I finish" type of thing. So as stated, expect updates to be a bit slow, maybe only once a week per book or something along the lines of that. Maybe even alternate between books every week. I'll figure something out, just know that I am in no way, shape, or form discontinuing this book. Nor will I abandon it without at least giving you a proper ending because I know that can be extremely annoying when you really get into a fanfiction or book and suddenly there's an update titled, "Sorry guys, I'll be discontinuing this book."

klancefanfic  - My second account, go check it out if you're interested in the stories I've mentioned.

º Just a quick little side note, whenever you see the two dashes on both sides of the title you'll know it's an A/N, just skip over it if you aren't interested, I know they're irksome and vexing especially when you were really excited about an update.

ºAlso for those of you messaging me privately asking me to do a bottom Keith story, I'm terribly sorry but I really cannot see Keith as a bottom. That's just my personal opinion, I know people swear by Keith being bottom in the Klance fanfictions they read, just personally, I cannot see it. If I were to write a bottom Keith story, I'm sure the plot wouldn't be good, I'd probably not like it myself, which means it won't be good. There are plenty of Bottom Keith stories here on Wattpad written by amazing authors. Actually, I'm almost positive a majority of klance stories are bottom Keith. It's actually quite hard to find bottom lance stories here. So again, terribly sorry for the inconvenience, I'm just not the best person to ask for top lance.

º And for the people who have told me I speak/write very formally, I'm sorry. I know sometimes it can be misinterpreted as rude or blunt, it's just the way I was taught to speak. As said in my bio of the second account, English isn't my first language and I was taught formal English. Although I do use slang while speaking to my close friends, normally when I write it's formal due to my kindergarten teacher drilling it into our tiny little brains that writing should almost always be formal unless you're texting a family member or close friend. Though that doesn't normally include dialogue between characters in my stories, I'm sure I've had a few sentences in here with at least a few "slang" terms or marred words due to a character's lisp.

Anyways, if you're still reading this, thank you for taking the time to read through my exasperating author's note. Also I cannot believe that this story has 6K reads, I mean, that's just insane! For a nameless author such as myself 6K is a huge deal, to be quite honest, I got excited over 1.2K. Plus 182 votes? That's just...wow! So again, I thank you all for the love and support this book has received, also I do try to respond to the comments you as the readers have posted. I absolutely love the feedback, you guys are amazing. I should probably stop my ranting but I'm just extremely grateful and in shock so bear with it just a bit longer.

That's all for now. I guess you didn't have to bear my ranting any longer then. Love y'all.

-Vera