Chapter 11

Keith's POV

I was woken up by a certain little boy chanting "daddy" over and over again. I smiled as I looked at Lance who laid on my chest, begging for my attention.

"Daddy, wake up!" He exclaimed.

"I'm up baby, I'm up," I said softly. He giggled and poked my nose, causing me to scrunch up my face.

"Daddy, hungy!" He said. I chuckled a bit as I sat up tiredly, pulling Lance onto my lap.

"Alright Sweetheart, just give me a minute," I said as I kissed his nose. He let out another heartwarming giggle as I set him aside to go get changed. As soon as I finished I moved to change Lance. After taping up a clean diaper, and struggling to get his pants on because he decided that Cuddles, who mind you was on the other side of the room, was suddenly worth all of his attention. I balanced him on my hip, placing a pacifier in his mouth as I walked out the door.

The others were fast asleep. It had become a routine to wake up early just so Lance could stay little during our breakfast. I spoon fed him some of the green goo before feeding myself. He played with my hair as I ate, thankfully no pulling was involved. However, my hair was done into a neat braid by the time I finished.

"You look pwetty (pretty) now, Daddy," he giggled. I chuckled and picked him up again. We went straight back into his room, cuddling a bit more before Allura's voice rang through the coms.

"Paladins, please hurry to the training center. We'll be getting an early start today for your training."

Lance and I groaned. We each changed into our Paladin suits, him having slipped out of little space, he did not need my help. We walked together to the room to see Shiro, Allura, and Coran waiting.

"Well, you two are early," Coran mused. Shiro eyes the two of us with a suspicious look before turning his attention to Hunk and Pidge who came through the doors.

"Why did you wake us up this early?" Hunk yawned.

"Today you will be doing team exercises! Shiro, you will be a spectator for today's assignment, the rest of you will be split into teams of two." Allura said. Please, to whatever god is out there, let her pair me up with Lance.

"So the teams will be, Hunk and Lance, and Pidge and Keith." Oh hell no.

"Actually Allura, I think Keith and Lance should be paired up. Their skills compliment each other's best. Lance being the long range attacker, being Keith's backup, while Keith does short range." Shiro chimed in. Thank you Shiro.

"I suppose you're right. Alright then, we'll be switching teams, Hunk and Pidge, and Keith and Lance."

Lance looked at me and smiled, I felt my heart do a few flips at the beautiful boy in front of me. Damn, I really did fall huh?

"So, for the assignment, you will be doing basic sparring against each other. We will then move on to the teams working together against the robot. We will time each team, the team that takes the shortest amount of time to defeat the robot will receive an extra free day this week." Coran says. We are so going to win, I don't care, we will win at any cost.

Lance and I walked to the training deck. We began with simple hand to hand combat sparring. He was quick and agile, able to dodge most of my attacks. Although, he seemed a bit iffy on planning where to strike, he knew I was stronger, he needed to hit me where I would be left with less force. As stated before, I was stronger, not to mentioned trained in hand to hand combat. No matter where I hit, I had a decent chance of hurting him, or at least causing enough damage to make him weaker.

Then, we moved on to using our bayards. We tested my reflexes, Lance shot at me while I deflected with my sword. He began shooting at targets for his own bayard training. He was a good shot, he hit every target. That's my little boy. I found myself unconsciously smiling, Shiro staring at me from a distance. He looked confused.

Once that was done, the three proper adults allowed us to have a break before moving on to the final part of the training. Lance immediately collapsed next to me on the couch of the main room.

"Daddy, I'm tiwed (tired)." He whined quietly. Shoot, he slipped.

"I am too, sweetheart. Baby, daddy's going to need you to be a big boy, just until training's over, okay?" I said gently. He whined but seemingly complied.

"Huh, I wondered how long it would take for you two to get together." Shiro's voice was heard. My face turned a bright red, though, not as red as Lance's. I turned around and there he was, Shiro, my older brother figure.

"Ageplay I'm assuming? How old is he?"

"Um, about two." Lance replied shyly.

"Well, I'm happy for both of you. Just don't be too loud when the time comes." Shiro sent me a knowing look. Lance and I's blushes multiplied their colorations by about 20.

-time skip-

We ended up winning the contest, Lance and I could now choose any day out of the week to be our free day. Shiro knew Lance and I were dating, and that he was a little, so that's great. He came to talk to us today about it after the training session. He gushed over Lance, who had fallen deep into little space, calling him adorable and even going as far as to holding him. My jealousy spiked, but I knew Shiro wouldn't try anything. He said he wanted to be called "Uncle Shiro." Lance complied, allowing Shiro to be his "Uncle" while he was in little space. Ultimately though, it was more like "Uncwl Shiwo" due to Lance's very prominent lisp in his headspace.

Overall, the day was uneventful, we'll see what tomorrow brings soon enough though.