Chapter 6

//Lance's POV//

It's been about a week since I agreed to be Keith's little and let me just say, he's the best daddy I could ever ask for. He's not too strict with me, and he babies me so much! I feel so spoiled whenever I'm with him. He showers me with kisses and squeezes me in bear hugs, he's gentle with me and his strong hold makes me feel safe. When I'm with him, it's like nothing else matters. I know I'm only fifteen, I'm still pretty young, but... I think I love him. It's scaring me. I'm afraid of him leaving, I've said it before, I know. I just don't want to be hurt again. I'm afraid of loving someone, funny right?

I look up and see his soft smile shining down at me. I gently suckle on the light blue pacifier he placed between my lips just moments before. I wasn't too deep in little space, but I was little enough for me to be extra clingy. I didn't want him to let go, and he surprisingly didn't mind it. He just sat there cradling me. It reminds me of the first few months we were in space and we had "a bonding moment." I said I forgot, but heaven knows I didn't. That was the moment I actually started crushing on Keith. I know, how school-boy-like of me. But hey, in my defense, I technically am a school boy. I'm barely even considered a high schooler since I just turned fifteen this year. Nobody likes freshmen anyways, to everyone else.. it's like we're our own species.

His gloved hand gently rubbed my arms as he rocked me. I felt my eyes begin to flutter. They felt heavy.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"

Shit.

I jumped out of Keith's arms and hid myself under the covers as Keith slipped under them as well. The door opened to reveal Hunk holding a tray of cookies.

"Uh hey Lance, I um, I wanted to know if you wanted to try these cookies I made and.. UHHH OH HI KEITH!" Hunk said. Keith gave him a quick salute with two fingers.

"Lance is sleeping, but I'll gladly try one of them," Keith said.

As Hunk held the tray out so Keith can grab a cookie he spoke. "So, what are you doing in Lance's room?"

"He um, last night he had a.... nightmare. I could hear him from my room so I went to check up on him and I.. fell asleep?" Keith seemed to be questioning his own response.

"He's been having nightmares again? I thought he said he hasn't been having those anymore," Hunk said.

"These are so good," Keith said, clearly trying to avoid the "nightmare" topic.

"So you and Lance have been getting pretty close, huh," Hunk said. A hint of jealousy could be pinpointed in his normally very sweet voice.

"Uh yea, I guess," Keith shrugged. Mhm, closer than you know of.

"Has he opened up to you, you know, about his family," Hunk asked. WAIT. Hold the phone. Holy crow! Since when does Hunk know about my family. I visibly tensed under the covers, only Keith seemed to notice.

"Uh yea, he told me about his father." Keith said.

"Mhm. It's taken a pretty big toll on him. I mean no one should have to deal with something like that." Hunk said. Keith nodded and I faked a yawn and rubbed my eyes and I pretended to wake up. I carefully sat up as Keith placed a hand on my lower back. He gently rubbed up and down.

"Hey Hunk," I said in my "sleepy" voice. His cheeks had a light pink pink hue to them. He's blushing? I looked down to make sure I wasn't wearing a onesie or anything that'd give away the fact that I'm a little. I was wearing Keith's long sleeve shirt with some of my blue pajama pants.

"Uh, h-hey Lance. I.. uh, I um, I wanted to know if you would like to try some of the cookies I made. They're not exactly like the ones back on earth but they're something," he ended with a nervous chuckle.

I gave my best friend a smile. "Everything you make tastes good, so I'm sure these taste fine." His blush intensified at my comment. I grabbed a cookie, and no joke, I felt like I was biting into a piece of heaven. It was sooo good. "THIS TASTES SO GOOD!" I exclaimed. I gave Hunk another smile and he returned it. Keith let out an amused chuckle at my outburst.

As Hunk walked out of our room, yes I said "our," Keith laid me down on the bed again.

"He likes you," his voice had a slight edge of jealousy to it.

"Of course he likes me, otherwise we wouldn't be friends," I said.

"No, he like-likes you, as in, he wants to be your boyfriend," he said as he protectively wrapped his arm around me.

"PFFT, HUNK? Liking me of all people? Geez Keith, I think the robotic thing we fought during training hit you a little too hard in the head." I said with a chuckle.

"No, I'm right and you're just oblivious," he said. "I don't like that he likes you, you're mine. Got it? If he touches you, you tell me." I think I'm starting to like jealous Keith.

"But, what if he's just hugging me? Do I still have to tell you?" Keith knew I was joking around and playfully replied with a yes.

"Did you tell him about your family?" He asked me. I shook my head. In all honesty I didn't. And if I did, I don't remember it. I got up and went to look for my journal. Only, it wasn't there.

"Keith, have you seen my journal?" I asked. He stood up.

"That....mother.. I'm going to kill him." He said.

"Hunk might not even have it Keith," I tried to reason. Keith walked out and I knew exactly where he was going. Hunk's room.

He came back in five minutes later holding my journal. Hunk took it. I can't believe he'd do that, that's an invasion of my privacy. I studied American civics with my brother, isn't there like, some type of right that goes with unreasonable searches and seizures of personal items? I wonder just how much he read? Keith came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"He touches you, I kill him," he whispered as he gently nuzzled my neck. I was suddenly feeling a bit little so I decided to turn around and make grabby hands for Keith to pick me up. He smiled at me and told me that I was adorable. He carried me back over to my bed and handed me Scout as we cuddled together on the bed. We stayed like that for hours until we fell asleep. Even in my half-asleep state, right before subsiding into the weariness my body felt, I heard Keith whisper,

      "I'll always protect you, and I'm going to fight for what's mine if I have to. You're my little boy, he's not going anywhere near you"