-If You're Interested-

Hello there! I'm obviously the author this book, and I just wanted to say thank you for all the support it's been getting! Like it's incredible, I have 3K reads and 141 votes!? Like, I can't even! Thank you guys so much!! This book has gotten more reads than I would ever have expected!

So, shameless little self-promo here, I have a second account, I'm thinking of writing stories on there too. I'll obviously be continuing this book still, I have no reason to end it. The account is klancefanfic , I've been using it as just a spectator account, just to read other books published by others and what not. But now I'm thinking, as stated before, to start writing stories on that account too. I have a couple stories in mind, I have covers for them already and I was wondering if y'all would like to read any of them. I mean, I'm obviously not the best writer, I have read so many amazing fanfics by incredible writers here on Wattpad. If you would, I have the two covers shown down below along with the descriptions. So yea, thank you all for the support, I cannot say it enough. And I apologize in advanced for any future mistakes in grammar, I know I'm a huge grammar freak sometimes and it can be annoying to read through certain mistakes lol.

- Book Idea 1 (The Heist)

-Book Idea 2 (Little Boy Blue)

Quick disclaimer: I don't own the arts of the Voltron characters shown in the covers

Quick disclaimer: I don't own the arts of the Voltron characters shown in the covers. Full credit goes to the artists whoever they may be.

So, obviously I won't be doing both right now, so in the comment section choose 1 or 2 whichever you like best, or don't choose anything, it's up to you really. I will be posting the second choice after I finish the most popular voted one. Well that's it for now, this was just if you were interested. Regardless of the feedback, if I get any at all, I will be choosing one book to begin writing and publish on my second account. If you want you could follow that account too, or don't, again completely up to you.

Thank you!❤️❤️

-Vera