5

As Jake's eyes fluttered open Rich looked down at his feet not wanting the boy to know he had been staring at him.

Of course Jake noticed as it was plain to see and chuckled at Rich's blushing face.

"Morning Rich" Jake smiled at the shorter boy.

Rich looked up feeling slightly queasy "Morning Jake."

Suddenly they heard a hushed whisper coming from where Jeremy and Michael were sleeping. The voice was unmistakably Michaels "3 2 1."

"GAAAAAYYY!" The combined voice of Jeremy and Michael screamed followed by laughter from the two.

Jake threw a pillow across the room landing on Michael and Jeremy.

"That was uncalled for" Michael sat up in the bed smiling at Jake.

Meanwhile Rich was a blushing mess of feelings as he sat up in the bed.

"Aw Rich are you blushing?" Jeremy drew attention to Rich which Rich hated.

"Shut it tall ass" Rich grunted at Jeremy still red in the face.

"Rich I sense some unneeded aggression coming from you" Jake joined in on the teasing.

"And I sense some bullshit coming from you" Rich retorted.

Michael laughed at the pair "oh your like an old married couple."

Rich turned red once again "I could say the same for you and Jeremy."

Jeremy smirked as he took Michaels hand in his "yep Michael and I have been secretly married for years."

Michael got the idea and went along with it "indeed my dearest, Jeremy and I are very much in love."

Jake started to snicker "that didn't really go as planned for you did it Rich?"

"Shut up."

After more chatting the boys got out of bed and got dressed. They walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Michael looked at the clock and gasped "guys school started two hours ago."

"Well fuck" Jeremy stated.

"We have two options" Jake told everyone "we could go to school and get yelled at for being late or we could stay here and do nothing."

"Everyone who votes for the second option say I" Rich looked around at everyone.

I's filled the room.

"Motion carried" Rich smiled at everyone around the room.

So the boys decided to stay at Rich's house for the day while Christine was having a mental breakdown.

"I haven't seen him all day" Christine complained "I was going to tell him today."

Brooke sighed "it's not a big deal just break up with him tomorrow."

"My self confidence will be gone by tomorrow" Christine's head fell into her hands.

Jenna rubbed soothing circles into her friends back.