7

"Sorry we took so long" Jeremy apologised as he and Michael emerged from the school to the sight of the rest of the group.

"No problem" Christine brushed it off.

"Shall we go I'm starving" Rich groaned.

Jake rolled his eyes "Your always starving."

"Watch it" Rich warmed his friend.

The group began to walk to the pizza place together, chatting along the way.
Rich stayed close to Jake finding himself awkward with his old group of friends and his new group. Michael also felt uncomfortable and stayed incredibly close to Jeremy.

They arrived at the pizza place and sat down at a booth together discussing their orders.

"Where the fuck is the service" Chloe groaned being impatient as always.

"Be patient" Brooke scolded her friend.

Just then a waitress casually strolled over holding a small notebook and pen.

"Hi I will be your waitress tod-" she paused suddenly then her face broke out into a wide smile "oh my god what's up guys."

Jenna cringed "Hi Madeline."

"It's has been forever since I lost you" Madeline grinned.

"I know" Chloe smiled back "so are your our waitress?"

"Oh of course silly me" Madeline laughed "what would you like to order."

They ordered their food and drinks  and Madeline scribbled down in her notebook.

"Alright I'll be back soon with your food" Madeline said being scurrying off
to give the chefs there order.

The girls except Christine all smiled and waved at her until she was out of sight and their faces dropped.

"Fucking bitch" Chloe groaned leaning on Brooke slightly.

Michael's eyes widened "what? She seemed like a really nice girl."

"Trust me" Brooke stayed "you do not know her like we know her."

"Ya and didn't she like cheat on your best friend" Chloe recalled Jeremy's outburst in the mall.

Michael glanced at Jeremy to see him suddenly stiff and uncomfortable. He decided to ask him about it in private instead of embarrassing him now.

"Point is" Jenna got back at the topic on hand "she's a bitch under all those smiles and tacky make up."

Christine tried to hide a small giggle at the insult.

Soon Madeline came back with their food "eat up guys I hope you enjoy."

"Thank you so much" Brooke beamed at her.

"Anything for a friend" Madeleine said before slipping away.

"I still don't see what's so wrong with her" Michael shook his head looking confused.

"I agree with Michael" Christine took Michaels side.

"Honey" Jenna tutted "you don't know the half of it."