6

"Spill the tea" Jenna pestered Christine as they walked down the school halls.

"It was nothing dramatic Jenna" Christine assured "we both agreed breaking up was the right decision and that we should still be friends."

"Good for you" Jenna smiled "you deserve someone who treats you right."

Christine laughed "really?"

"Ya I mean you haven't exactly had the best love life" Jenna admitted. 

"I guess" Christine confessed "Jake did have sex with Chloe while I was on a date with him and Jeremy was sweet but he almost destroyed the school and is in love with this best friend even while dating me."

Jenna sighed "girl we have to find you someone who is straight with you."

Christine laughed nervously "ya straight."

Brooke and Chloe strolled over "did you do it?" they asked simultaneously.

"Of course I did" Christine smiled.

Brooke threw her arms over Christine embracing her "oh girl I'm so proud of you."

Chloe grinned "Hey I want in on that."

She then joined the hug. Jenna shrugged and completed the group hug.

Christine giggled "I love you guys."

"We love you too" Jenna said amused at the group.

"Now how about we go out for pizza after school in celebration of single Christine!" Chloe cheered.

The group agreed suddenly more excited then usual for the school day to end.

"What's that all about" Michael pointed to the bundle of girls.

Jeremy shrugged "beats me."

"She's probably celebrating the fact you and her broke up" Jake said blandly.

"Wow thanks" Jeremy tolled his eyes.

"Oh I don't mean it like that Jere" Jake shook his head "it must of took Christine a lot of courage to tell you how she feels they are just proud of her."

Rich titled his head "that surprisingly makes sense."

"Fuck you" Jake cursed.

Rich smirked "you'd like to wouldn't you?"

"Your really just asking for it" Michael said just before Jeremy bellowed the word gay.

"That's not even funny" Jake sighed.

"Agreed" Rich modded his head.

"You two wouldn't know comedy if it fucked you sideways" Michael insulted.

"No offence Michael" Jeremy stated "but what the fuck."

"I enjoy these chats" Rich chimed in sarcastically.

"We all do" The right side of Jake's mouth turned up.

The bell rang signalling for everyone to get their ass to class.

"Stampede shit" Jeremy yelped knowing the amount of students about to pile down the corridors.

"Don't complain" Jake hissed "it's harder on crutches."

Then the students came piling down pushing and shoving.

"Savages" Jake muttered.

"Where the fuck is Michael?" Rich questioned.

"I don't know he disappeared" Jeremy answered.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw" Rich sounded exasperated.