13

The group walked along the street amazed by the sights around them. Each person showing their pride colours. It was brilliant to see so many people proud of who they are unafraid to be themselves. It really made their spirits light.

"So is this what you imagined" Rich asked referring to Jake.

Jake's eyes were full of joy "it's better."

Rich smiled at how exited he was. He took in Jakes beauty every inch of his face. Rich was slowly realising more and more that he was slipping into love. Slipping awkwardly into love with his best friend. He loved and hated every second of it.

Suddenly a loud voice boomed "CHRISTINE!"

They turned to see Jared running towards us. A guy with a grey hoodie with his arm around a guy with a cast trailing after him.

"Jared!" She smiled "how are you."

"Good" Jared nodded smiling.

"Oh hi Evan, Hey Conor" Jake said.

Rich realised that Jake had met these two at the party he stayed at home for.

"Sup Jake" Conor replied.

"H-hi" Evan stuttered.

Rich noticed he looked really insecure. He suddenly noticed the bi colours he had on him.

"Oh your bi?" Rich asked.

Evan looked up at Rich "um ya."

"Cool me to" Rich held up his hand "high five."

Evan looked shocked but high fived Rich. He gave a crooked smile to him.

"I'm Rich."

"Evan."

His efforts to make Evan more comfortable seemed to work as Evan didn't look as nervous anymore. Conor gave Rich a thankful look.

They went around introducing themselves for those who hadn't met before. Michael and Jared hit it off quickly. Jeremy looked kinda jealous for a bit so Michael and to keep pecking his lips to remind him that he only had eyes for him.

They kept chatting until they heard someone scream at the top of their lungs "HERCULES MULLIGAN!"

A lot of the crowd was shocked and turned to see a tall guy with a beanie beside a guy with as bun who looked ashamed.

"Mom amour I love you but you need to shut up" his french accent shined through.

Next thing John came into sight "I swear to god guys sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with you."

"Oi John" Rich waved his arms frantically around.

John turned to look and smile when he realised it was Rich "Hey Rich, Jake What's up."

"Nothing much" Jake said "just enjoying the sight."

"It really is amazing" John agreed.

"Dude who are your friends!" the guy with the beanie questioned John.

"Oh this is Jake and Rich" John pointed them out "Jake, Rich this is Hercules and Lafayette."

"Nice to meet you guys" Rich said.

"Same to you" Lafayette responded.

"Oh this is" Jake started to point out the group ones by one "Christine, Michael, Jeremy, Jared, Conor and Evan."

"Cool" John said simply.

"Anyway where's your boyfriend" Rich asked.

"Alex right?" Jake continued.

"Oh he's with the Schuyler sisters and Maria at the moment" John said "there my friends also."

"Oh cool" Rich said "I'm sure we'll get on."

"As a matter of fact here they come" Lafayette said.

A group of four girls and small guy walked towards the group. Suddenly Christine, Michael and Rich almost had a heart attack.

"Is that..." Rich started.

"It can't be" Michael continued.

"ALEXANDER HAMILTON!" Christine shrieked.

Alex looked over and smiled "Hi."

"Oh my god" Christine freaked out "it's is you!"

"I assume your a fan of Miranda?" John said taking his boyfriends hand.

"Huge fans" Michael nodded rapidly.

"Well your looking at the next Anthony Ramos" Alex said pointing to John.

"No way" Rich gasped.

John rubbed the back of his neck "ya Alex wants me to play Anthony when we're out of school."

"That's so awesome" Michael smiled.

Jeremy stepped in "Okay listen I know your all freaking out but we still haven't introduced ourselves and neither have these girls I'll start I'm Jeremy."

"I'm Michael this is Christine, Jared, Evan, Jake, Rich and Conor" Michael said.

"Angelica" the girl in pink said.

"Eliza" the girl in blue said.

"And Peggy" the girl in yellow said.

The girl in red rubbed her arm awkwardly "um my names Maria."

Before they knew it they had formed a little gang. A lot of the time people would walk over to Alex and ask for pictures or autographs. They ended up exchanging numbers and made a gigantic group chat. It was a magnificent time plus the group got their picture taken for the local newspaper. There was gigantic rainbow flag given to the crowd. It was incredibly loud but it was amazing. At one point they all started singing 'everyone is gay.' Some preacher showed up to protest but everyone drowned him out. It was seriously one of the best days of their life's.

As a surprise they put off firework in the shape of pride flags. Each person would scream and cheer when their flag showed up in the sky.

They weren't silent on the drive home. Rich, Jake, Christine, Jeremy and Michael all were screeching Miranda at the top of their lungs for the second time that day. Michael dropped Christine off at Brooke's house. Turns out the girls were all having a sleepover. Then Jake and Rich were dropped off at Rich's house. They waved as Jeremy and Michael drove away.

"Well?" Rich smiled putting his hands in his pockets.

Jake raised an eyebrow "well what?"

"Well did it live up to your daydreams?" Rich asked.

"I already said it was better" Jake responded.

"Still you could have changed your mind" Rich replied while opening the door to his house "are you staying over again?"

Jake shrugged "if I'm welcome I will."

Rich laughed "of course you are, you seem to never go home."

"Well my parents are kinda still on the run" Jake rubbed the back of his neck.

"Damn" Rich said.

"It's fine" Jake brushed it off "I get to spend my time with my friends this way."

"We are a delight" Rich chuckled.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" Jake retorted.