29

Michael sighed as he dropped the last box of Mountain Dew Green he had gotten.

"Alright Jere that's the stash" Michael turned to his boyfriend.

Jeremy smiled at Michael "Thanks Micah. You're the best."

Michael gave a weak smile. Jeremy could see the worry in his eyes and the slight tremble in his body.

"Alright" Chloe looked at the boxes skeptically "how does this work exactly?"

"You've had a squip babe" Brooke  stated.

"Yeah I know but I still don't know how the fuck this whole saving Rich from his mind thing is supposed to work."

"If I'm being honest neither do I" Jeremy shrugged. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Michael bite his lip. "I'm willing to try for Rich though" Jeremy continued.

"So we have the Mountain Dew What comes next?" Christine asked.

"Well I presume I gotta get Keanu up and running again" Jeremy let out a small sigh "which should be fun."

"Oh joy" Jenna mumbled sarcastically.

Jeremy picked up one the bottles of Mountain Dew from a box. He slowly opened it and began to raise it to his lips.

"Jeremy Wait!" Michael called.

Jeremy stopped immediately and looked over to Michael "Yeah?"

"Before you do this" Michael said as he reached into his backpack. After fishing around for a few seconds he pulled out a bottle of Mountain Dew red "just know this is here when you need it" he paused "I'm here when you need it."

Jeremy smiled "Thank you Micah."

He took Michael's hand in his and squeezed it gently. Michael squeezed back before they both let go. The group watched as Jeremy took a deep breath before taking a gulp of the Mountain Dew. Everyone watched in anticipation.

"So... how do you feel?" Chloe asked.

"Are you alright Jeremy?" Christine said right after.

"Yeah I feel fi-" Jeremy was cut off by a sharp pain in his head "of fuck" he muttered before falling to his knees.

"Jeremy!" Michael cried out and rushed to his side. 

"I'm fine Micah" Jeremy said through gritted teeth "I've done this be-"

Jeremy let out a harrowing scream. Michael grabbed his hand "it alright Jere I'm here."

Jeremy's free hand found its way to his hair and he couldn't hold back his screams and cries no mattes how hard he wanted to. Then suddenly the pain ended. Jeremy let out a staggered breath as Michael whipped away his tears.

"It's alright sweetheart" Jeremy gave Michael a crooked smile "the pain is gone."

Michael hugged him tightly. Jeremy loosely wrapped his arms around him, still recovering from the pain.

"What a touching scene truely."

Jeremy pulled away from Michael and looked up to see the all to familiar squip standing over him.

"It's good to see you again Jeremy."

"Can't say the same" Jeremy replied while getting to his feet.

The group looked around confused.

Michael spoke "Jere is it here?"

"Yep" Jeremy frowned "sadly so."