20

Last chapter.
Once the laughter stopped they stared into each other's eyes desperately wanting to kiss each other.
———————————————————

So Jake took the risk and did just that. Smashing his lips against Rich's he began kissing him. Rich was so shocked that he dropped the bag he was holding. Once he got over the shock Rich tangled his left hand in Jake's hair and began to kiss back furiously.

Jake liked this.

He let out a quiet moan as Rich began to kiss him back. He pushed him back against the door still not breaking apart their lips. Their lips moved hungrily together. Rich gladly let Jake dominate the kiss he didn't fight back when Jake licked his lips and slipped his tongue inside Rich's mouth. Jake's tongue explored every crevice of Rich's mouth. Not fighting no, Rich let their tongues dance together in something so sloppy yet so graceful.

Realising they were still outside Rich fiddled with the door knob behind him. It took a moment but the door pushed opened and the two stumbled into the house. Jake kicked the door closed leaving Rich's bag outside but that was in neither of their minds at this moment. Rich led Jake over to the couch and leaned back still not breaking for air. Not daring to have their lips apart. Involuntarily the two were broke apart when they fell against the couch. Rich under Jake. Jake had his hands on either side of Rich's head. The two laughed at the fall and how they both seemed to forget that they need to breath. The two panted and gasped for air enjoying each other's flushed face. Under him Rich looked like he was just his to Jake, like he could touch and please him all he wanted. Oh God he wanted to so bad. Above him Rich felt vulnerable under Jake's lustful and loving gaze. And he loved it. Usually he hated feeling so small and submissive but with Jake... Rich wanted Jake badly to take him. 

After regaining their breath Jake lowered himself down to Rich's lips and tenderly kissed him. Without hesitation Rich kissed him back. This kiss was much more soft and sweet then the last fast and sloppy one. Jake lowered himself down even further so that their chests and crotches were touching. Still managing to keep his weight off Rich. Rich felt the extra pressure on him and his skin tingled as their clothes touched. Jake nibbled on Rich's lip slightly. Rich gave a low moan and Jake felt his skin buzzing because of it. As they continued to kiss Rich slowly started to move his hips against Jake's growing erection. Jake noticed that Rich also had a bulge fighting against his jeans. Rich started grinding against him faster craving more friction. They both moaned and groaned loudly into each other's mouth their tongues still doing the dance.

Breaking the kiss Jake leaned down to Rich's neck. Rich stopped moving his hips and tilted his head upwards allowing Jake to have more space to work on.

Jake grinned as he began attacking Rich's neck with kisses. Jake kissed one particular spot and Rich let out a long moan. Jake smiled he had found his sweet spot. Gently Jake placed his lips down on the spot and started to nibbled it causing a sharp inhale of breath from Rich. Jake started to suck on the spot intending to leave a mark. Rich moaned loudly, clearly flustered and embarrassed Rich covered his mouth to try a stop the moans from escaping. Jake bit down roughly then worked with his tongue on it to help ease the pain. All while this was happening Jake had moved one hand up Rich's shirt feeling and exploring. The other had cupped Rich's cheek and was now tenderly holding his face.

Jake's pulled away to see a purple mark on Rich's neck. Jake smiled this mark declared the Rich was his and only his.

His hand was still slithered up Rich's shirt and this did not go unnoticed by Rich. Leaning up to Jake he connected their lips. Still he continued to lean up until he was sitting down instead of under Jake. Rich held his hands up and Jake got the message he pulled Rich's shirt of smoothly and through it across the room. Jake leaned in for another kiss but Rich put a finger on his lips. He took Jake's hand and they stood up. Jake followed Rich in through a door. When Jake stepped in he saw a beautiful bedroom with a kings side bed.

Rich smirked at Jake "guest room" he said before Jake could ask any questions.

Rich yanked him by the shirt and smashed his lips into his. His shirt was sure getting on Rich's nerves.

Rich yanked it of him to Jake's surprise. The two kicked of their shoes and socks as they fell onto the bed together arms wrapped around each other.

Jake was about to go for Rich's belt buckle but he stopped "are you okay with this."

Rich kissed Jake on the lips then he started to move down. He peppered kisses down the neck then to the stomach until suddenly he was kissing Jake's waistline.

Jake shuddered feeling the breath near his crotch "does that answer your question."

Jake nodded urging Rich to move forward. Rich did as he was told and unbuckled Jake's belt yanking it off him. Jake wiggled out of his jeans and Rich bit his lip at the sight of Jake only in boxers.

"Unfair" Jake mumbled as he began fiddling with Rich's trouser.

Soon his belt was undone and thrown across the room as were his jeans. The two stared at each other's figures before kissing each other again Rich's hand slipping into Jake's boxers.

Time Skip because I don't know if yall want smut and I've never written it before so...

Jake was the first of the two to wake up his arms were wrapped around a naked Rich. Jake smiled recalling the events of last night. He gently kiss Rich on the top of the head.

At the feeling Rich's eyes fluttered open  and he looked up to see Jake gazing down at him. He lazily reached up and pecked him on the lips.

"Ugh" Rich fell against the pillow.

"What?" Jake asked concerned.

"My ass hurts" Rich complained.

Jake laughed snuggling further into Rich.

"But it was so worth it" Rich added putting emphasis on the so which made Jake go bright red.
——————————————————-

So the two biggest dorks are finally together after twenty fucking chapters.

Lmao excuse me but I hope you guys weren't getting bored waiting for it to become canon.