Chapter One

|A Few Months Later|
|Miley and Roman|

Miley's Pov:

I stood in my and Roman's room in the guest house packing my and RJs things into boxes. Roman and I had bought ourselves a new house and today was moving day. RJ was in his infant seat on the bed and he was watching me as I packed.

I folded RJ's tiny clothes and placed them in the open box in front of me. I could not believe he was already four months old. And he was the spitting image of Roman when he was that age.

I smiled at RJ. "Are you excited? We're moving to a new house," I said gently tickling his little foot. He spat out his pacifier and grinned. Roman walked in then and set a box of his own on the bed by mine. "How's the packing going baby? Is RJ supervising you?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Ha ha," I said as Roman went to the closet. I stared at his ass as he bent down to grab his shoes. Damn I loved him! Roxy knocked on the door jamb and came in. "Y'all decent? Wait Roman's never been decent!" she said laughing. Roman heard her and he flipped her off.

I laughed as Roxy scooped up RJ. "How's my favorite nephew?" she cooed at him and he gurgled and smiled. Roman put his shoes in the box then taped it shut. "Are you almost done packing baby? Benny and Baron want to move in here as soon as possible," he said.

"I just have to finish packing RJ's things then I'll be done," I said as I packed the rest of RJ's clothes and blankets into the box. I taped it shut and wrote "RJ" on the box in blue. "Hey Rox, take RJ with you and Dean. I want to talk to Miley alone," Roman said. "Sure," Roxy said as Dean grabbed RJ's infant seat. I saw her look at Roman before she and Dean left.

I grabbed a bag and walked into the bathroom. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked Roman as I packed all of my bath and hair stuff. "Miley, how soon do you wanna get married?" Roman asked me and I dropped the bottle of lotion I was holding.

Roman caught it before it hit the floor and placed it in my bag. "You ok baby?" he asked. "Uh yeah. I guess I want to get married as soon as possible. Why?" I asked. "Is there a reason you're asking me?" Roman sighed. "Well yeah. I got a call a couple of days ago. It turns out that that asshole that I used to call Dad sent an application in for me to the WWE," Roman began.

"Oh? And?" I asked placing my hair straightener into its case. "They want me to join NXT," Roman said slowly. I placed my curling iron and hair dryer into my bag then slowly zipped it shut. "What about college? You got that football scholarship! Are you going to throw all of that away?!" I asked.

Roman's Pov:

I knew Miley would bring that scholarship up. "Look I'm still gonna go to college baby. That was always the plan. I need something to fall back on in case my WWE dream doesn't come true," I said taking her in my arms. "Besides I have to set a good example for RJ."

Miley looked up at me. "Good," she said. "Plus I need to talk to your father about something important," I said kissing her slowly. "Mmmm what about?" she asked coyly. "I can't tell you baby. It's a surprise," I said. "Ok," Miley said smirking.

"Come on let's get to our new house so I can finally fuck you without being interrupted," I said smacking her on the ass lightly. Miley giggled sexily then we carried all of our boxes downstairs and out to the moving truck.

Dean and Baron were helping Shawn pack everything into the truck when we got outside. Roxy Trinity (who was five months pregnant) and Benny had RJ on a blanket on the grass playing with him. "There you two are," Shawn said as he hugged Miley. "We had to talk about a few things. Shawn can I talk to you alone?" I asked.

"Sure Roman," Shawn said and we walked into the house. We sat on the couch. "What's up?" he asked me. "Well I wanted to ask for your blessing to marry Miley," I said. Shawn looked at me. "Really? You're asking me this now?" Shawn asked.

I stared at Shawn. "Yes I am. I wanna marry Miley as soon as I possibly can. I love her with all of my heart. I wanna be with her forever," I said feeling like I was begging for my life here.

As I was asking Shawn for his blessing Miley was sitting with Benny Roxy and Trinity. "Wonder what Roman wanted to ask Shawn," Benny said as she let RJ hold her finger. "I'm thinking he's asking Daddy for his blessing to marry me," Miley said smiling. "Ooh that'll be awesome if he is!" Roxy said happily.

Shawn blew out a breath. "I have to admit that at first I didn't want you and Miley together. But now my opinion of you has changed. Roman you may marry Miley. I can't wait to have you as my son in law," he said and held his hand out. I shook it firmly. "Thank you sir," I said smiling so big I thought my jaw would crack.

I walked back outside and everyone helped Miley and I get our stuff in the moving truck then we all went to my and Miley's new house and got everything settled in.