Chapter Eight

|A Week Later|
|Miley and Roman|

Miley's Pov:

A whole week has gone by without any incidents with Gabby thanks to the restraining order Roman had gotten against her. She had to have all her classes at night and couldn't be within 500 feet of me Roman and RJ. We had just finished dinner and I was putting RJ to bed after his bath. I dressed RJ in a pair of blue footie pajamas and sat in the rocking chair to rock him to sleep.

Roman walked in just as I was laying a sleeping RJ in his crib. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed the side of my neck. "I've been thinking about having another baby," he said and I looked at him with wide eyes. "What?" Roman asked. "You have to stop reading my mind," I said turning in his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What were you thinking the same thing?" Roman asked with a sexy smirk. "Yeah I was. Maybe we should---eek!" I squealed as Roman scooped me up into his arms and carried me to our bedroom. "Don't drop me!" I begged as he carried me to our bed. "I would never drop my baby girl," he said as his lips devoured mine in a hot wet passionate kiss.

I moaned as Roman began to undress me. This is what we both needed after all the stress we have gone through the last week. I felt Roman place kisses all over my tits as he squeezed them gently. "Mmmm baby," I said tugging on his shirt. He pulled it off and I sucked in a breath as I stared at his bare chest.

Roman smirked as he stood up and pulled me up. "Release me baby," he said in a low sexy voice and I unfastened his jeans and lowered the zipper. His cock tented his boxers and I lowered them and he stepped out of them. "Wow," I breathed. "You like?" Roman said and I nodded. "I bet you want to ride it," he said.

Roman laid me back on the bed then kissed his way down my body to my pussy. Roman took a deep breath and smiled. "My favorite scent in the whole world,"he said then started licking it slowly. "Ahhh damn Roman baby!" I moaned moving closer to his mouth. "You taste so fucking sweet," Roman said as he kept going.

"Ahhh damnnnnnn," i moaned. "Please baby fuck me!" "What was that baby girl?" Roman asked positioning himself above me. "I said please fuck me baby!" I repeated. "That's what I thought you said," Roman said as he slammed into me fucking me hard fast and rough the way I liked it. "Ahhh that's it baby!!! Harder!!" I said moving with him.

Roman smirked and started really fucking me as hard and as fast as he could. The headboard started banging against the wall and I had a fleeting thought that it would wake up RJ. But that flew out the window when Roman pulled me to my feet. "What are you doing baby?" I asked. Roman grinned and laid down on the bed.

Roman's Pov:

I laid on the bed and grinned at Miley. "I want you to ride me baby," I said stroking my already hard cock. "You do do you?" Miley said as she straddled my waist, "but maybe I wanna do something else first." I looked at her. "Just what do you have in mind baby?" I asked and let out a groan of pleasure when her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and she started sucking it.

"Damn Miley baby," I moaned as she sucked harder. "You better stop and ride me before I shoot like a premature firecracker!" Miley stopped and climbed on top of me and slid down on my cock and started bouncing up and down fast and hard. "Ahh God Miley baby keep going!" I moaned as I smacked her ass hard."Mmmm baby!" Miley groaned as she bounced harder.

I pulled her down and kissed her hard with lots of tongue as she kept bouncing. I could feel her tits bouncing against my chest and it turned me on even more. "Damn Roman baby I'm gonna cum!" Miley moaned as she kept bouncing. "So am I baby so make it rain hard all over me baby!" I said and smacked her ass again. That was all it took because I felt her cum hard drenching my cock in her juices. I came a minute later filling her up.

Miley leaned down and kissed me as she caught her breath. "Damn that was---," she started to say when a shrill baby cry pierced the air. "Uh oh RJ has good timing," I said helping Miley off of me. "Yup," Miley said grabbing my shirt and pulling it on. She went to check on RJ. "Babe can you make RJ a bottle while I change his diaper?" she asked me. "Sure," I said pulling on my boxers and heading down to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of RJ's bottles from the fridge and put it in the microwave. I hit thirty seconds and waited for it to beep. I was staring so intently at the timer that a thump from outside made me jump. "What the fuck?" I thought as I went to the door and looked out. A box of medium size sat on our front stoop.

"Where did this come from and from whom?" I asked myself as I went and grabbed it. It had no return address so my first thought was Gabby. I grabbed the box and RJ's bottle and headed upstairs to our room. "Babe were you expecting any packages?" I asked as I dropped the box on the bed and handed her RJ's bottle.

"Yeah Benny was gonna bring me some of Trinity's old clothes that she can't fit into anymore," Miley said as she fed RJ. I opened the box and found clothes inside. "Ok it's from Benny. I was afraid it was from Gabby," I said setting the box on the floor then laying on the bed beside Miley as she fed our son.

Miley finished feeding RJ and put him to sleep then we went to bed ourselves. We had class tomorrow and I had my first football practice as well.