Chapter Nineteen

|Same Day|
|Roxy and Dean|

Roxy's Pov:

I stared at Miley in total disbelief. She was pregnant. At the same time as me!!! "I can't believe this!" I said grabbing a can of Coke from a tub of ice. "Why are you so upset? I thought you'd love the idea of you and Miley being pregnant at the same time," Dean said. "Well I'm not sure how I feel," I said sipping the soda.

Roman and Miley walked off the make shift stage and came over to us. "Sis you ok?" Roman asked me. "Not really no. I can't believe that Miley and I are pregnant at the same time!! Everyone will be paying attention to you and Miley just because you lost a baby before this one and making sure nothing happens to this one!" I said trying to hold back anger.

"Sis calm down," Roman said pulling me into one of his bear hugs and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Look Rox everyone may be a little concerned about my and Miley's baby but that doesn't mean you're going to be ignored. You're having my niece or nephew! Our babies will be close in age. I for one can't wait to spoil your and Dean's baby!" Roman said.

"That's true," Miley said smiling at me. "You're my best friend and future sister-in-law. There's no one else I'd rather go through this with than you."I looked at her. "Really?" I asked. "Really. We can drive our guys crazy with our pregnancy cravings!" she said and we both laughed. Roman and Dean looked at each other with twin looks of complete terror.

"Well well y'all having a party and didn't invite me!" a voice drawled close by and the four of us turned to see Troy standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. Roman snarled under his breath and walked over to him. "What the HELL are you doing here?!" Roman growled standing nose to nose with Troy.

Troy stared at Miley's chest in her dress and Miley ducked behind Roman to avoid his stare. "Stop your fucking staring at MY fiancee!" Roman growled and swung at Troy. Troy saw it coming and ducked then head-butted Roman in the stomach knocking him to the ground! Roman jumped up and started throwing punches at Troy's face and blood started flying.

As this was going on Gabby walked up with Mr. Cena and she nudged him and pointed at the fight. He nodded and went to help Shawn Baron Dean and Seth pull Roman and Troy apart. "Wow.....so you and Mr. Cena are together again?" Benny asked Gabby somewhat nonchalantly. "You mean John? Yeah he called me a couple weeks ago and he took me out to dinner and we've been together ever since. Just don't mention Nikki around him," Gabby said.

Seth Dean and Baron led Roman over to us as Shawn and John (man I still think of him as Mr. Cena I always will I guess) threw Troy out. I wrapped my arms around Dean and saw a nasty bruise forming on his lower jaw. "What happened baby?" I asked reaching up to touch the bruise. Dean caught my hand and heldit.

Dean's Pov:

I stopped Roxy before she touched my sore jaw. "It's fine baby. Don't get mad at your brother; he accidentally nailed me in the jaw with his elbow as I was pulling him off Troy," I said. "Yeah total accident sis. Sorry bout that Dean," Roman said as Miley dabbed at his bloody lip with a wet napkin.

"It's cool bro," I said as Baron handed a beer to me, Seth and Roman. I held the cold bottle to my jaw and the pain eased up. It wasn't the first time Roman had hit me. He's hit me numerous times on the football field and I was used to it. Roman opened his beer and downed half of it in one swallow. "Why the fuck does Troy have to bother us?" he asked Miley.

"He wants me back. But it's not gonna happen. I'm engaged to you and we're expecting our second child. I have who I want. Troy's just gonna have to forget about me," Miley said holding Roman tight. "I wish we could get him put in jail or at least a psychiatric hospital," I said, "cause he needs serious help."

Roman and Miley looked at me in surprise and I saw some shock in Roxy's eyes at my statement. They all saw me as this laid back, nothing gets to me, kinda guy so I guess my little outburst rocked their theory of me a bit. "What? I'm just making my opinion known. Why does that surprise you so much?" I asked drinking some of my beer.

Roxy sighed. "I guess it's because we're used to you being so quiet when you're around us," she said and Roman nodded his agreement. "Yeah well I'm the type that allows most things to roll off me like water off a ducks back but hit me at the wrong moment and I blow like a stick of dynamite lit at both ends," I said draining my beer.

"Dean you're full of surprises ain't ya?" Miley said smiling. I couldn't help but hug her. Then on impulse I planted a kiss on her cheek. She blushed and both Roman and Roxy looked at me like I had grown a second head. "I blame that kiss on the beer," Roman said as he pulled Miley close to him. "Maybe it was. But who gives a shit? I was just being the Dean you know and love," I said.

We all laughed and went back to the party. I just hoped Roxy and I would be as happy as Roman and Miley in the future.