Chapter Two

|Same Day|
|Roxy And Dean|

Roxy's Pov:

I walked into my and Dean's new house and sighed happily. We finally had a place of our own! I was so happy. Dean came up behind me and pulled me back against him. "So what do you think?" he asked kissing my cheek. "I love it!" I said smiling. "We can finally start our life together without having people breathing down our necks."

Dean laughed. "Yeah about that.....," he started to say then stopped. I looked at him. "Spit it out baby," I said staring at him. "I was thinking that maybe we should take the next step," Dean said. I blinked hard. "You mean......get married?" I asked. "Well yeah and have a baby," Dean said.

I jumped into his arms so fast I knocked him backwards and he hit the wall with a grunt. "Omg!! Are you serious?" I squealed happily. "As serious as a heart attack," Dean said with a chuckle. "I can't wait to tell Miley and Benny! Wait are we getting married first or having a baby first?" I asked.

"Well your brother and Miley had RJ before marriage and they're more in love now than they were before," Dean said. "So you want to have a baby first?" I asked. "Yes I do," Dean said smiling tenderly at me.

"Well let's get started on making a baby!" I said kissing him long and slow. "Wait aren't you on birth control?" Dean asked. "Not anymore. I was only onit because of heavy periods and what that ass did to me," I said.

Dean scooped me up into his arms and carried me upstairs to our bedroom. He laid me on the bed then went to close and lock the door. I laid back against the pillows and smiled as he pulled his shirt off and grinned at me.

Dean's Pov:

I stood at the foot of the bed and grinned at Roxy. "I believe one of us is way over dressed," I said and pulled Roxy up off the bed. I pulled her top up over her head and made short work of her black lace bra. "Hot damn," I said squeezing her tits gently. "These are the most beautiful tits I have ever laid eyes on," I said.

"Baby," Roxy said blushing a light pink. She moaned as I sucked on her nipples making them hard. I stripped her naked then got myself naked then pushed her to her knees. "Suck my cock," I demanded. Roxy wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking hard and slow. "Ahhh fuck baby," I said threading my fingers in her hair.

Roxy sucked faster, deep throating me as she did. I fucked her mouth as she sucked me and I felt myself prepare to blow. "Baby stop and lay down on the bed," I commanded and she did just that. I slid into her and started fucking her hard fast and rough the way I knew she liked it.

"Ahhh damn Dean baby!" Roxy screamed moving with me. I went even faster feeling my release coming up fast. "Baby I'm gonna cum!" Roxy moaned and that's all I needed to hear. "Cum hard baby and scream my name!" I growled and Roxy came squirting everywhere. I came a second later filling her up.

All of a sudden my phone blasted Roman's theme. "Shit Romans texting me baby be right back," I said and went into the bathroom and shut the door. I pulled up the text and what Roman wrote made my eyes widen. "Remember Gabby? That slut in our class in high school who tried it on with all the teachers? Well she just texted me a pic of her tits and asked me if I wanted to motorboat them!".

I read it again to make sure I had read it right the first time then texted back: "I hope you told her to go fuck herself!" My phone dinged then with a new text and I opened it to find that Gabby had sent me the same fucking pic!.

I deleted it without looking at it then texted Roman again: "She sent me the same pic. Bitch." I walked back out to the bedroom and saw Roxy on the phone.
"Miley you know Roman would never cheat on you," I heard her say and I was wondering if Miley had seen the pic.

Roxy looked up at me and mouthed, "It's Miley," then went back to her conversation. My phone rang and I saw it was Roman. I answered it. "What's up bro?""Me and Miley just had it out. She saw that pic before I deleted it," Roman said. "Yeah I kinda figured that. Miley called Roxy," I said.

"Shit," Roman muttered, "I hope Rox can talk some sense into Miley. Miley's thinking Im cheating on her but I'm not! And this text that that slut sent me wasn't the first either. She's sent me a few. But I deleted them all before Miley saw them. Not this one though I wasn't fast enough."

I blew out a breath. "Well bro I think you're gonna have to really step up your game in order for Miley to forgive you," I said. "Oh I'm planning on it. Our anniversary is coming up and I'm planning on asking her to be my wife," Roman said firmly.

I almost dropped my phone. "Really? Damn bro if that doesn't work then you're up shit creek without a paddle," I said. "Don't I know it," he said. "She wants to have a party to celebrate so I figured it'd be the perfect time to pop the question." I saw then that Roxy was off the phone so I said goodbye to Roman and hung up. "Is Miley ok now?" I asked.

"Yeah. I reassured her that my brother would never cheat on her. He loves her way too much to hurt her like that," Roxy said with a sigh. "Well Roman told me he's planning on asking her to marry him soon. Their anniversary is coming up and she wants to have a party to celebrate," I said. "Awe that'll be perfect!" Roxy said with a smile.

"Yeah it will," I said and my brain started planning the night when I'd do the same. I wanted Roxy to be mine forever.