Chapter Six

|Same Day|
|Roxy And Dean|

Roxy's Pov:

The second class ended Dean and I confronted Miley and Roman. "Ok spill it what happened this morning?" I said as we sat in the quad. "Gabby was waiting for me and Roman when we got here," Miley said and Roman wrapped his arms around her, "and she tried to flirt with Roman. He brushed her off but then she started in on me, calling me the class slut." All four of us had a good laugh over that. "If anyone is the class slut its Gabby!" I said. I turned to Roman. "Ok now what happened to you?" I asked.

"Hang on I wasn't finished!" Miley snapped and I turned back to her. "Bad move sis," Roman said shaking his head. "Sorry Miley I thought you were," I said and she shot me a glare. "You've been doing this a lot lately, not letting me finish talking before going to someone else! Am I that boring?!" Miley asked. "No Miley it's not like that......I just thought you were finished!" I said. "Well ok then. Anyway I have to fight Gabby after class is over today,"Miley said. 

"That'll be an easy win," I said with a snort. "Now I wanna know what happened to Roman!" Roman smirked. "Two guys tried to get it on with Miley and I beat one into submission," he said. "It turned Miley on as she watched me do it." I looked at Miley when he said this and she nodded with a smile. "Damn,"I said, "Dean never does things to turn me on."

"Roxy! I do too! Just last night I did that strip tease for you," Dean said looking like he'd been slapped. "Yeah only because you thought there was a damn spider on you," I retorted. Miley and Roman looked at each other and I knew what they were thinking: that me and Dean were having problems. Well they would be right. Ever since this thing with Gabby started Dean had started acting secretive around me.

Benny and Baron walked up then. "Miley! Roman! Are you ok?" Benny asked as she sat by Miley. "I'm fine sis thanks. Except I have to fight Gabby after class today," Miley said. "You'll kick her ass baby," Roman said.

"That's for damn sure!" Baron said. "Come on we'd better get to class," Dean said and I looked at him confused. "Since when are you worried about being late?" I asked and he grabbed my hand. "We need to talk. Alone," Dean hissed and pulled me away from everyone.

Dean's Pov:

I pulled Roxy into an empty classroom and shut the door. "What the hell is WRONG with you?!" Roxy asked me. "I didn't appreciate the way you teased me in front of our friends!" I snapped. "Come on Dean baby I was just joking! What you can't take a fucking joke?!" Roxy yelled. I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. "It's not just that!" I said.

Roxy looked at me. "It's like you're always picking on me about something. You're my girlfriend you're supposed to love me not pick on me," I said. "Babe I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were so sensitive," Roxy said hugging me. "Let's get back to the others huh?" We started back to where we left the others and heard Miley screaming at someone. "Uh oh we have trouble," I said and we ran up in time to see Gabby throw a punch at Miley.

"Here we go again!" I said and Roxy jumped in to pull Miley off of Gabby. Roman and Baron had Gabby in their grasp while Roxy and Benny held Miley back."Save it for later Miley!" Benny was saying. Gabby broke free from Roman's grip and ran off wiping blood from her lip. Miley watched her run off. "That's it run like the baby bitch you are!" she yelled at Gabby's back.

"It'll take more than one ass kicking to make Gabby stop," Roman said dryly. "I agree with that," I said. "Yeah but at least it'll be an ass kicking she won't soon forget!" Miley said and all of us laughed. "Let's get to class guys," Roxy said and the six of us went off to our next classes.

Later that afternoon we were all gathered at the football field awaiting the start of Miley and Gabby's fight. They were squaring off in the center of the field and we all wondered who would throw the first punch. We didn't have to wait long because Miley let out a screech and punched Gabby right in the nose.

Gabby screamed and grabbed Miley and they both fell to the grass punching and kicking. Roxy looked at me. "When you do think they'll stop?" she asked. That was when we heard Gabby scream bloody murder and we saw Miley had her in a sleeper hold! "That's my girl!! Damn baby you're making me hot!" Roman yelled and I shot him a look. "What? It's true. I'm getting hard watching her," Roman said grinning.

"Wow Roman the weirdest things make you hard," I said rolling my eyes. "No. Just Miley," he said as we watched Gabby slowly submit to Miley. "Miley let her go!" Roxy called. Miley turned loose and Gabby dropped onto the grass. "Is she ok?" Baron asked and Benny checked Gabby. "She's breathing. I think she's just asleep," she said.

Miley stood there breathing hard. Roman took her into his arms. "Baby girl you were amazing! Gabby didn't know what the fuck hit her!" he said then he kissed her. "Thanks baby," she said smiling. The only punch Gabby was able to throw had hit Miley under her right eye and it was starting to blacken. "Daddy won't like seeing my black eye though."

"He'll understand once we tell him how you got it," Roman said. "Hey everyone Gabby's up and walking away. She's embarrassed," Roxy said and we all laughed as Gabby ran off.

"Hopefully she's learned her lesson," Miley said. "I have a feeling she'll be out for revenge sooner than we think," Benny said as we all started to leave. I didn't say anything but I knew that Benny had hit the nail on the head with that statement.