Chapter Twenty-One

|Same Night|
|Labor|
|Trinity and Shawn|

Trinity's Pov:

"Ahhhh FUCK this hurts!" I screamed as Shawn drove me to the hospital. "Baby it's gonna be fine," Shawn said taking my hand as he pulled into the ER parking lot. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it as hard as I could. He let out a yelp of pain and pulled away. "Ouch baby!" Shawn said shooting me a glare as he got a wheelchair for me.

"Did that hurt?!" I asked him sarcastically. "Well it didn't tickle!" Shawn snapped back as he pushed me to the front desk. He told the nurse why we were there and I was whisked off to Labor and Delivery. "Ahhhh GOD!" I screamed as another pain shot through me. Two nurses helped me into a bed and a monitor was put on my huge bump. "God I just want to push!" I screamed.

A doctor came in and checked my progress. "Well Mrs Michaels you're 9 centimeters. Are you ready to bring your babies into the world?" he asked cheerfully. I gave him a look. "Cut it with the pleasentries and let.....me......PUSH!" I screamed. "Ok ok," the doctor said and got into position. "On the next contraction push!".

As I was laboring to get our twins here, Shawn had gone to the waiting room to see if the others had arrived. By the time he ur twins here, Shawn had gone to the waiting room to see if the others had arrived. By the time he got there, Roman had already told off two male nurses for flirting with Miley. "Trinity's in active labor right now," Shawn said to everyone. "I need to get back to her."

A doctor walked by as Shawn left and whistled at Miley. "Hot damn wanna play doctor with me?" he asked staring at Miley's chest. Roman rolled his eyes and stood between the doctor and Miley. "Back the fuck off my fiance!" he snarled shoving the doctor away from Miley. "Excuse me but you're not to touch me!" the doctor said and walked away.

"That's it Trinity.....," the doctor said as he guided the baby out. "One more big push will do it!" I took a deep breath as Shawn got to my side. "That's it baby you can do it!" he said squeezing my hand. I nodded as I pushed hard. A shrill cry filled the air as the doctor caught the baby. "It's a boy!" the doctor said handing the baby (after Shawn cut the cord) to a nurse. I felt another contraction hit and gripped Shawn's hand tight.

"Ok Trinity push!" the doctor said and I pushed screaming in pain. "Stop!" the doctor said in a panic and Shawn and I looked at each other in fear. "What's wrong?!" I asked scared. "The umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's neck. If you push too hard it'll choke the baby," the doctor said. "Ok can you do something about it?!" Shawn asked.

"Yes I can. Trinity please relax a bit and I can slip the cord from around the baby's neck," the doctor said. I relaxed as much as I could with the pain I was in and the doctor did his thing. "Got it," he said as the baby started crying. "Just one more push and your daughter will be here!" I pushed with all my might and our baby girl dropped into the doctors hands.

Shawn's Pov:

I watched as the nurses cleaned up the twins. I was smiling so big I thought my face was gonna crack. "Do you know what you're naming your twins?" a nurse asked. I looked at Trinity and she nodded. "Yes our son will be named Slade Jaxon and our daughter will be named Taylor Grace," I said. The nurse nodded. "Those are awesome names," she said.

I snapped pics of Slade and Taylor and walked over to Trinity. The doctor was stitching her up where she had tore a little during the birth. "Babe they're beautiful," I said kissing her then showing her the pics. "Yes they are!" Trinity said after she saw the pics. "I'm gonna go downstairs and show Miley and Benny and the others. I'll be right back," I said and went to the elevators and went to the ER waiting room.

Miley looked up when she saw me. "Daddy!" she said and she and Roman walked up to me. Benny and Baron came up behind them along with Dean Roxy Seth and Paige. "You two have a baby brother and a baby sister!" I said showing them the pic. "Slade Jaxon, 5lbs 9oz, and Taylor Grace, 5lbs 6oz. Trinity is doing fine," I said.

"Omg! They're so cute!!" Benny said as she and Miley looked at the pics. "Slade looks like you Daddy," Miley said showing the pic to Roman. "He sure does," Roman said, "and Taylor looks like Trinity." I smiled. "Thanks guys. I have to get back to Trinity. I'll text you princess when she gets moved to a room," I said and hugged Miley and Benny both.

"Ok Daddy," Miley said. "We'll be here waiting Shawn," Benny said as I headed for the elevators. I got in and hit the 4 button and leaned back against the wall. Here I was with a grown daughter, a grown stepdaughter, a grandson and a grandbaby on the way and now I had twins. Wow life had certainly thrown me a curve ball that's for sure. The doors opened on the 4th floor and a nurse told me Trinity's room number.

I walked to the room and found Trinity asleep and the twins asleep in matching cradles. I pulled out my phone and texted Miley: "Trinity is in room 417. She and the twins are asleep so wait until tomorrow to come visit. I'm staying here though." I sent the text and Miley replied with: "Ok Daddy. We'll all leave and come back in the morning. Give our love to Trinity Slade and Taylor!" I smiled then settled in the chair beside Trinity's bed. I laid my headback and fell fast asleep.