Chapter Eleven

|Later That Night|
|Miley And Roman Part 1|

Roman's Pov:

I sat beside Miley's bed holding her hand and staring at her beautiful face. I held back tears as I talked to her. "Miley baby please wake up. I need you and RJ needs his mommy," I said looking down briefly at RJ asleep in his car seat. Shawn and Trinity had wanted to take him back home but I begged for them to leave RJ here so if Miley woke up he'd be the first thing she saw besides me.

I looked down at the emerald promise ring on her left hand. I couldn't wait to replace it with the biggest big ass diamond I could buy. Miley was my world and if I were to lose her I'd lose everything I've ever wanted or needed in my life. "Miley baby please wake up I can't live without you. You're my everything and I don't want to lose you," I said allowing tears to drip down my cheeks.

I heard a soft moan and looked down at Miley's face. Her nose wrinkled up like she was holding back a sneeze. "Miley baby? If you can hear me squeeze my hand," I said and I felt a tiny squeeze. "Miley come back to me baby. I'm right here baby come back! RJ and I need you!" I felt an even harder squeeze and I saw her eyelashes fluttering.

"Baby come back to me. I want to marry you and have more babies.....and live our lives to the fullest!" I said. "And you and I want to be WWE superstars!
But most of all I just want to hold you in my arms til my dying day." RJ started to whimper so I rocked his car seat gently to get him asleep again.

I felt another squeeze as I yawned. I looked at the clock. It was almost eleven o'clock which meant I had been sitting here for most of the evening. I looked around and saw a couch on the other side of the room that didn't look all that comfortable. I turned the chair so I was facing out then laid my head on the pillow beside Miley's head. I grabbed her hand just before shutting my eyes.

Miley's Pov:

I had no idea where I was. All around me I saw black. I walked carefully as I couldn't see anything in front of or around me. "Miley! Please wake up!" I kept hearing Roman's voice but didn't know where he was or how I was going to find him. I felt tears drip down my cheeks as I called out his name. "Roman! Roman I'm here!! Where are you?!" I called but with no answer.

I wiped tears away and heaved a huge sigh. Then that was when I saw two people floating towards me. "Nan? Granddad? What are you doing here? Am I......in heaven?" I asked feeling really confused. "No dear you are in limbo," Nan said softly. "Limbo? What does that mean?" I asked suddenly scared. "You're hovering between life and death," Granddad said.

"Wait so I have to choose whether I want to live or die?!" I asked. "Miley you're too young to die now," Granddad said. "Besides that you have Roman and RJ! From the way Roman was begging you to wake up I'd say he truly loves you and doesn't want to lose you," Nan said. "He is the best thing that's ever happened to me," I said, "and I don't want to leave him and RJ."

"Then go back to them," Nan said. "But I want to be with you and Granddad!" I said. "We are with you always Miley; we live in your heart," Granddad said."He's right. You need to stay here with Roman and RJ," Nan said. "Ok I'll go back to them," I said as they started to float away from me. "Wait don't go!" I called but they vanished. I heard Roman's voice again calling out to me: "Miley please wake up!! RJ needs his mommy and I need my baby girl!" I went towards his voice.......then my eyes opened.

I looked around. I was in a hospital room that much was clear. I looked to my right and saw Roman asleep with his head on my pillow. I eased up and looked down and saw RJ asleep in his car seat. I laid back then gently kissed Roman on the cheek. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Miley baby you're awake!" he said kissing me on the lips. His out burst caused RJ to wake up and he started crying.

"Oops," Roman said sheepishly and lifted RJ from his car seat. "Hey buddy it's ok. Mommy's awake!! Look," he said and turned RJ so he could see me. "Hey lil man," I said taking him from Roman. RJ smiled and grabbed a chunk of my hair. "Ow! Watch it bud," I said gently removing his little hand. Roman looked at me then and I saw tears in his eyes. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "Miley I'm not sure how to tell you this," Roman said, "but I have some bad news."

"What is it?" I asked bracing myself. "Baby you were pregnant," Roman said and I covered my mouth with my hand as I gasped. "And?" I asked already having a feeling what he was gonna say. "Baby......you were four weeks along and......when Gabby kicked you in the stomach.....it caused a miscarriage. You lost our baby," he said. "Oh no.....," I said and started to cry.

"Baby we can try again don't be upset," Roman said. "I know babe. Can you go get a chicken sandwich and a Coke please I'm starving," I asked and he nodded. "I'll be right back," he said kissing me and going to get the food. I was changing RJ's diaper when the door to my room opened. "Did you forget something baby?" I asked and looked up to see my ex Troy standing at the foot of my bed. "What are you doing here?!" I asked holding RJ close.